Old 24-07-2003, 02:12 AM
Essjay001

Default It makes me CROSS!!!

Ben wrote:

Fair enough being cross if this particular hedge was not
inconveniencing anyone, but where I used to live I spent half my
journey to work walking along the road because one gardener after
another allowed their trees and shrubs (not hedges) to completely
block the pavement. I wish the council had told them to cut back a
bit!

Complain to the council, it is their responsibility to keep the pathways
clear. They should write to the owners telling them to cut their
hedges/trees

Steve R

---
One piece, one button suit, timeless fashion. All made by the same
manufacturer, no designer label, everybody has one.