Old 28-07-2003, 01:42 AM
Essjay001

Default I don't believe it!

Of all the bloody nerve, some useless tosspot yobbo has stolen the centre
piece of my water feature from the front garden.

http://groups.msn.com/STEPHENJAYSPLA...?action=ShowPh
oto&PhotoID=904

The central orb has been kidnapped or at the very least is AWOL

There were lights on in the house nearly all night, these useless ****s have
more front than Harrods

That's 4 pieces stolen from me and my neighbour this year

What's the point of making an effort?

Steve R

---
One piece, one button suit, timeless fashion. All made by the same
manufacturer, no designer label, everybody has one.

Old 28-07-2003, 07:42 AM
Ophelia

"Essjay001" wrote in message
Of all the bloody nerve, some useless tosspot yobbo has stolen the centre
piece of my water feature from the front garden.

http://groups.msn.com/STEPHENJAYSPLA...?action=ShowPh
oto&PhotoID=904

The central orb has been kidnapped or at the very least is AWOL

There were lights on in the house nearly all night, these useless ****s

have
more front than Harrods

That's 4 pieces stolen from me and my neighbour this year

What's the point of making an effort?

I have never been able to figure it out. People take things that can be off
no possible use to them. An inherant nastiness perpaps

Old 28-07-2003, 09:13 AM
Drakanthus

I have never been able to figure it out. People take things that can be
off
no possible use to them. An inherant nastiness perpaps

Probably the same mentality when passing yobs tear up flowers for the hell
of it. Near us there are a number of houses with exposed front gardens, and
late one night yobs destroyed everyone's front garden. And people wonder why
I have a pyracanthus and barbed wire boundary!

--
Drakanthus.

(Spam filter: Include the word VB anywhere in the subject line or emails
will never reach me.)

---
Checked by AVG anti-virus system (
http://www.grisoft.com).