Old 30-07-2003, 10:26 PM
Mike

Default Sacha's Seeds Part 3

What happened to part 2? (That was the report that they were growing)

Anybody identified any of them yet, besides the Echiums and Geranium
Palmatum?

Joan via Mike's fingers on the keyboard.

GREAT TRUTHS ABOUT GROWING OLD :
When you fall down, you wonder what else you can do while you're
down there.

Old 31-07-2003, 08:33 PM
Barry & Iris McCanna

"Mike" wrote in message

What happened to part 2? (That was the report that they were

growing)

Anybody identified any of them yet, besides the Echiums and Geranium
Palmatum?

Joan via Mike's fingers on the keyboard.

Mike,

Tell Joan, all kinds of goodies, not all identified yet! I have a
beautiful dianthus which flowered yesterday, large flowers in a really
zinging coral. Large plants now in the garden that have a beautiful
sky blue flower, bit like a shoefly but the leaves are larger. A
lathyrus with small, thick leaves climbing but not yet flowered. A
lovely big plant with large soft velvet leaves and tiny tendrils on
the stem. The buds are very pointed and I think the flowers are going
to be blue or purple - will let you know when they have flowered.
Stocks too I think. A wonderful variegated leaved plant - no idea yet
what it is. A large thick velvet leaved prickly something. And so on!
So many plants that I have given a couple of pots of seedlings to
friends to bring on and identify. Truly an Aladdin's cave. Am
fighting the little green caterpillars at the moment. Morning and
evening I'm picking them off!

Let me know what else Joan discovers.

Old 31-07-2003, 09:35 PM
Mike

In article , Barry & Iris McCanna
writes

[...]

Thank you for that info. Joan says she certainly has a Sweet Pea
(Lathyrus) only about 6 inches high at the moment. Some others which are
about a foot high, tiny white flowers coming and she doesn't know what
it is yet with almost 'fern like' leaves.

But we will keep you up to dates as things progress!!

Joan

Head Gardener

Old 31-07-2003, 09:36 PM
Mike

[...]

Seeds, Seeds, Seeds Kimberly Edible Gardening 8 03-01-2007 05:37 PM
Sacha's Seeds Part 3 Mike United Kingdom 0 30-07-2003 10:12 PM
Sacha's Seeds Mike United Kingdom 1 10-07-2003 09:21 AM
Ping Sacha Just Me \Koi\ Ponds 3 26-05-2003 04:20 PM
Sacha re Monks Hood Annabel United Kingdom 9 15-03-2003 03:32 AM