Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-08-2003, 01:32 PM
Ian Macdonald

Default Honeysuckle Problem

I hope you can help.

I have a Honeysuckle (Lonicera Periclymenum Belgica) in a large pot and it
has thrived since I planted it in late Spring. It is now to a height of
over 10 feet.

Unfortunately over the past 3 weeks the leaves have started to become very
unhealthy and are thinning out from the bottom of the plant and this
thinning is moving up at a steady rate.

I would be obliged if you could go to this link which will demonstrate the
plant's current condition:
www.ian-mac.co.uk/honeysuckle.htm

I have always watered the plant very well and in fact I am wondering if this
condition has been caused by over watering.

I very much look forward to your replies and possible diagnosis.

Yours, Ian Macdonald, Manchester, UK