Old 07-08-2003, 05:17 AM
Egon Spengler

Default Lawn weed n feed question

Greetings,

My front lawn is more of a front weed area with grass bits and so I
consider the complete weed n feed type of stuff from the sheds, but I have a
query about it...

In the middle of my lawn is a Silver Birch and along two edges of the lawn
are Berberis and Pyracantha.

Will weed n feed type substance harm the Silver Birch and or the Berberis
and Pyracantha?

Your thoughts would be appreciated.

Many thanks

Egon

Old 07-08-2003, 10:02 AM
David W.E. Roberts

"Egon Spengler" wrote in message
Greetings,

My front lawn is more of a front weed area with grass bits and so I
consider the complete weed n feed type of stuff from the sheds, but I have

query about it...

In the middle of my lawn is a Silver Birch and along two edges of the lawn
are Berberis and Pyracantha.

Will weed n feed type substance harm the Silver Birch and or the Berberis
and Pyracantha?

Your thoughts would be appreciated.

Many thanks

Egon

As long as none of the product drifts onto the leaves they should be O.K.

Now may not be the time to do it, though - you really need a time of strong
growth for the treatment to be really effective.

Wait until normal weather resumes :-)

HTH
Dave R