Old 08-08-2003, 06:16 PM
martin

Default Gardening at your own conveniece

http://www.goatchurch.org.uk/homeview/homeviewi.html
--
Martin
Old 09-08-2003, 02:43 PM
The Devil's Advocate

That is very interesting thank you.

PS You don't want to be in fashion do you, ie privet comment, or you'd have
put blue decking and fencing around lol

Robert The Devil's Advocate www.pafc.co.uk

Old 09-08-2003, 11:12 PM
Jim

In message , martin
writes
http://www.goatchurch.org.uk/homeview/homeviewi.html

Very interesting stuff.

Particularly pleased to learn a few useful things -
surprisingly cheap price for the mechanical digger;
and Spanish slate cheaper than Welsh (amazing).

One little quibble:

page six seems to have a photograph error. You reference the same
photograph twice (triff.jpg) as shown in your source code, as quoted
below:

TD
TABLE ALIGN="LEFT"
TRTD IMG SRC="triff.jpg" /TD/TR
CAPTION ALIGN=BOTTOM
P ALIGN=LEFTEM[This is what a proper hedge is supposed to
look like]. /EM/P
/CAPTION
/TABLE
/TD

TD
TABLE ALIGN="LEFT"
TRTD IMG SRC="triff.jpg" /TD/TR
CAPTION ALIGN=BOTTOM
P ALIGN=LEFTEMIn the meantime, by the front gate, a triffid
garden is being cultivated. /EM/P
/CAPTION
/TABLE

I suggest the third line of the quoted code should be something like:

TRTD IMG SRC="hedge.jpg" /TD/TR

Anyway good luck with your ongoing projects. I would be pleased to hear
about your further progress.

--
Regards - Jim (reply to: News AT outcrops DOT co DOT uk)

Woman went into a bar and asked for a double entendre.
So the landlord gave her one.
Old 10-08-2003, 08:42 PM
Mike Lyle

Jim wrote in message news:fe6vE6DRhWN$Ewv4@Iinsert_domain_as_in_signat ure.co.uk...
In message , martin
writes
http://www.goatchurch.org.uk/homeview/homeviewi.html

Very interesting stuff.

Particularly pleased to learn a few useful things -
surprisingly cheap price for the mechanical digger;
and Spanish slate cheaper than Welsh (amazing).

Not just amazing: scandalous.

[...]
Anyway good luck with your ongoing projects. I would be pleased to hear
about your further progress.

It's inspiring: do please keep us abreast. (As the a...oh, forget it!)

Mike.
Old 10-08-2003, 09:04 PM
martin

On 10 Aug 2003 12:33:34 -0700, (Mike Lyle)
wrote:

Jim wrote in message news:fe6vE6DRhWN$Ewv4@Iinsert_domain_as_in_signat ure.co.uk...
In message , martin
writes
http://www.goatchurch.org.uk/homeview/homeviewi.html

Very interesting stuff.

Particularly pleased to learn a few useful things -
surprisingly cheap price for the mechanical digger;
and Spanish slate cheaper than Welsh (amazing).

Not just amazing: scandalous.

Norwegian granite is cheaper than Cornish granite. Otherwise why have
millions of tons been imported to strengthen the sea defences in NE
England.

[...]
Anyway good luck with your ongoing projects. I would be pleased to hear
about your further progress.

I only posted the link, it's not my convenience.
--
Martin