Old 13-08-2003, 12:48 AM
Rusty Hinge

Default Small green weed

The message
from Kay Easton contains these words:

Helxine soleirolli?

Isn't that 'Mother of thousands'?

What do you mean by 'mother of thousands' - if you mean that plant that
has round leaves and little plantlets on the ends of runners, then no.
Helxine is a tiny leaved creeping plant, rather like Mentha requieni
without the blue flowers and the scent.

Soleriola soleriolii / Helxine soleriolii - a little matted creeping
plant with round leaves and small flowers.

--
Rusty http://www.users.zetnet.co.uk/hi-fi/tqt.htm
horrid·squeak snailything zetnet·co·uk excange d.p. with p to reply.
Old 13-08-2003, 12:48 AM
Rusty Hinge

The message
from "Franz Heymann" contains these words:

F.F. Heymann,

Rest of address snipped. *NEVER* reveal your address on Usenet!

Old 13-08-2003, 12:48 AM
Rusty Hinge

The message
from John Edgar contains these words:

Many thanks for all the answers. Unfortunately for it (the plant) I do
not want it where it is, so it will have to go. Maybe we'll dig a bit
up and grow it somewhere else, but it definitely must go from from my
tidy, weed-free driveway.
In limine sapientiae

Nil illigitimi carborundum.

Old 13-08-2003, 08:43 AM
Franz Heymann

"Rusty Hinge" wrote in message
The message
from John Edgar contains these words:

Many thanks for all the answers. Unfortunately for it (the plant) I do
not want it where it is, so it will have to go. Maybe we'll dig a bit
up and grow it somewhere else, but it definitely must go from from my
tidy, weed-free driveway.
In limine sapientiae

Nil illigitimi carborundum.

O civile si ergo
Fortibus es in ero
O nobile deus trux
Votis inem causans dux

[Franz Heymann]

Old 13-08-2003, 08:44 AM
Franz Heymann

"Rusty Hinge" wrote in message
The message
from "Franz Heymann" contains these

words:

F.F. Heymann,

Rest of address snipped. *NEVER* reveal your address on Usenet!

Thanks for the tip. I was a little doubtful anout it, but decided to take a
chance. Perhaps I'll suffer for it.

[Franz Heymann]