Old 22-08-2003, 01:42 PM
Ray

Default DEODORANT STONES, will they work for ~~jonnie~~?

"Malcolm" wrote in message
s.com...
Having been given one of these as a present a few weeks back, I can
confirm after trialing it on the family for two weeks they really do
work, and I am a big fella who works hard and sweats a lot.

At last I can get rid of those noxious sprays and chemicals. Not sure
how long it will last, but they reckon about 6 months.

So if you are concerned about your health, animals and the environment
then give it a shot.
small enough for your rucksack when hiking and camping too.

(Only complaint from the girls was "I want a perfume smell" lol)

Now if only we could get rid of those damned hair sprays that women
insist on using.

from their website.

http://www.deodorant-stone.co.uk/

THE ORIGINAL DEODORANT STONES
WHAT ARE THEY...our Original Deodorant Stones are crystals of natural
mineral salts which actually inhibit the growth of odour forming
bacteria on your body. Our Stones are Hypoallergenic, Non-Toxic,
Unscented, Cruelty Free and Non-Staining. They are available in either
2 oz. (60gm) or 4 oz. (120gm) size and are packaged in a natural
unbleached cotton bag.

YES THEY WORK...the Original Deodorant Stone is one of the finest body
deodorants on the market today. It is made naturally from USFDA food
grade Kosher Certified Potassium Alum (mineral salts) and purified
water. It doesn't contain any harsh chemicals, perfumes, oils,
emulsifiers, alcohol or propellants. It contains NO ALUMINIUM
CHLOROHYDRATE. Our stone is not sticky or greasy, will not stain
clothing, or irritate your skin and best of all ... it works!

HOW THEY WORK... to use, simply wet the Stone and rub generously onto
the areas that need protection (as you would a roll-on). Make sure the
entire area is covered. The Deodorant Stone leaves an invisible layer
of protection that prevents odour causing bacteria from forming and
leaves you feeling fresh and clean. It is not a cover-up nor does it
clog your pores. It allows your body to function naturally while
actually inhibiting bacteria growth. Each 2 oz. (60gm) Stone will last
about 6-9 months. Our 4 oz. (120gm) Stone will last a year to 18

Hope ~~jonnie~~ reads this, the biggest stinker on 'Usenet'

--

So, you dont like reasoned,
well thought out, civil debate?

I understand.

/´¯/)
/¯../
/..../
/´¯/'...'/´¯¯`·¸
/'/.../..../......./¨¯\

Work, Work, Work Hud Edible Gardening 21 10-05-2007 12:23 AM
when Jonnie's solid butcher smells, Katherine seeks for heavy, outer stars Obese Jerkoff United Kingdom 0 24-07-2005 11:31 AM
jonnie, have a good cloud. You won't judge it Sexy Moronic Cocksucker United Kingdom 0 23-07-2005 12:15 PM
what will you converse the handsome distant spoons before Jonnie does [email protected] United Kingdom 0 23-07-2005 10:36 AM
DEODORANT STONES, they really do work. and it's cruelty free. Malcolm United Kingdom 5 24-08-2003 01:12 PM