Old 25-08-2003, 04:42 PM
Rusty Hinge

Default GW - Design

The message
from Stephen Howard contains these words:

I bought a safari hard top that was being used as a rabbit hutch for
my SWB SIII.

Do SWB SIIIs need a rabbit hutch?

--
Rusty http://www.users.zetnet.co.uk/hi-fi/tqt.htm
horrid·squeak snailything zetnet·co·uk exchange d.p. with p to
Old 25-08-2003, 11:02 PM
Stephen Howard

On Mon, 25 Aug 2003 15:17:33 +0100, Rusty Hinge
wrote:

The message
from Stephen Howard contains these words:

I bought a safari hard top that was being used as a rabbit hutch for
my SWB SIII.

Do SWB SIIIs need a rabbit hutch?

'Course they do, everyone knows that.
Where else would you keep the rabbits??

Regards,

http://www.shwoodwind.co.uk
Old 26-08-2003, 10:24 PM
Janet Baraclough

wrote:

The message
from Stephen Howard contains these words:

I bought a safari hard top that was being used as a rabbit hutch for
my SWB SIII.

Do SWB SIIIs need a rabbit hutch?

'Course they do, everyone knows that.
Where else would you keep the rabbits??

I thought the rabbit hutch was to enhance the safari illusion when
negotiating the wilder reaches of Tesco's car park ?

Janet
Old 27-08-2003, 04:02 PM
Christopher Norton

The message
from Stephen Howard contains these words:

Ahh well, y'see, that's the intrinsic beauty of it - the 'client' can
pick the car of their choice.. in a whole range of colours and
options.

I'm thinking that VW Beetles might be popular on the south coast, BMWs
in central London, and Ford 1600E Cortinas in Essex.

Regards,

Tractors in Lincs?????

--
email farmer chris on
Please don`t use
Old 27-08-2003, 05:12 PM
Stephen Howard

On Tue, 26 Aug 2003 15:45:00 +0100, Janet Baraclough
wrote:

I thought the rabbit hutch was to enhance the safari illusion when
negotiating the wilder reaches of Tesco's car park ?

Nooo, that would be the 'Roo' bars, the 'Camel' spots and the sand
shovel.
Note that nearer Kensington you live, the bigger the wattage of the
spots should be.

Regards,

www.shwoodwind.co.uk

Old 27-08-2003, 06:44 PM
Jaques d'Altrades

The message
from Christopher Norton contains these words:
The message
from Stephen Howard contains these words:

Ahh well, y'see, that's the intrinsic beauty of it - the 'client' can
pick the car of their choice.. in a whole range of colours and
options.

I'm thinking that VW Beetles might be popular on the south coast, BMWs
in central London, and Ford 1600E Cortinas in Essex.

Tractors in Lincs?????

Vintage Bent-lahs in Norfolk.

--
Frère Jaques
They knocked the Bell down and erected a charade of pops.
Old 27-08-2003, 09:23 PM
Robert E A Harvey

Rusty Hinge wrote for no apparant reason:
I stopped watching the haunted fishtank around 1970. Am I missing owt?

Nowt
Old 28-08-2003, 10:22 AM
Christopher Norton

The message
from Jaques d'Altrades contains these words:

Vintage Bent-lahs in Norfolk.

--
Frère Jaques
They knocked the Bell down and erected a charade of pops.

I`ve seen a few old daimlers and such like in sheds that are completely
overgrown round this way. There must be millions of pounds of old motors
just lying around.

I once saw a very old Jag in a farmers shed in immaculate condition and
all he said was "my retirement".

--
email farmer chris on
Please don`t use