Old 06-09-2003, 02:02 PM
Zapp Brannigan

Default Need to source...

I'm looking at replacing our tatty fencing in the garden, the posts are
in OK condition but the horizontal beams are rotten. I decided to pull
off all the beams, and keep the vertical posts. I was going to put
black plastic chain-link between each post.

B&Q wat £2.50ish a metre for the stuff!!!! Would be cheaper to have a
solid gold fence,,, :-)

Anyone know where I can buy it in complete rolls either online/mail
order/ or highstreet and more reasonable prices?

Thanks.

--
"93.7% of all statistics are made up."

Old 06-09-2003, 09:32 PM
BillR

Zapp Brannigan wrote:
I'm looking at replacing our tatty fencing in the garden, the posts
are in OK condition but the horizontal beams are rotten. I decided
to pull off all the beams, and keep the vertical posts. I was going
to put black plastic chain-link between each post.

B&Q wat £2.50ish a metre for the stuff!!!! Would be cheaper to have a
solid gold fence,,, :-)

Anyone know where I can buy it in complete rolls either online/mail
order/ or highstreet and more reasonable prices?

Thanks.

I got some instant fencing on a roll in Wilkinsons quite cheap.
Its 1m high and I think it was 5-6m long for £16.
Its plastic coated wire.