Old 06-09-2003, 06:33 PM
auntie_biotic

Default Where can I get seeds and advice

I am good at researching any thing medical, rubbish at plants. I would be
very glad for advice on Nicandra physalodes, aka Apple of Peru, aka Shoo
fly.
1. Where I can buy seeds in uk
2. How and where to plant
3. how to care for plant.

Thanks in advance

PS hope none of you ever need to visit my site!!!! (except for silly games
pages)

--
auntie_biotic
http://www.tbandu.co.uk

Old 06-09-2003, 08:12 PM
Pam Moore

On Sat, 6 Sep 2003 18:24:42 +0100, "auntie_biotic"
wrote:

I would be
very glad for advice on Nicandra physalodes, aka Apple of Peru, aka Shoo
fly.
1. Where I can buy seeds in uk#

If you send me your postal address I can send you seed. Once you have
it you have seed for 100 years!

Pam in Bristol
Old 06-09-2003, 08:22 PM
Natalie

wrote:

I would be
very glad for advice on Nicandra physalodes, aka Apple of Peru, aka Shoo
fly.
1. Where I can buy seeds in uk#

If you send me your postal address I can send you seed. Once you have
it you have seed for 100 years!

Pam in Bristol

Pam...can I have some seed too?

Natalie

Old 06-09-2003, 10:12 PM
Kay Easton

In article , auntie_biotic
writes
I am good at researching any thing medical, rubbish at plants. I would be
very glad for advice on Nicandra physalodes, aka Apple of Peru, aka Shoo
fly.
1. Where I can buy seeds in uk

Chiltern seeds - they have a web site. Lots of other suppliers to.

2. How and where to plant
3. how to care for plant.

They are easy and vigorous. need a lot of water if grown in a pot.
--
Kay Easton

Edward's earthworm page: