Old 16-09-2003, 01:05 AM
Nandakumar Sankaran

Default Garden Photography

Hi,

I've started a new Yahoo! group on garden photography -
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/GardenPhotography/. My goal for this group is
to discuss any topic that relates to garden photography. Topics include but
are not limited to photographic techniques, equipment, sharing/critiques of
images, garden design from the photographer's perspective, photogenic
gardens, business side of photography and plant selection/identification.

Nandakumar
http://crookedtrunk.com/

Old 16-09-2003, 04:42 PM
Jaques d'Altrades

The message
from "Nandakumar Sankaran" contains these words:

I've started a new Yahoo! group on garden photography -
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/GardenPhotography/. My goal for this group is
to discuss any topic that relates to garden photography. Topics include but
are not limited to photographic techniques, equipment, sharing/critiques of
images, garden design from the photographer's perspective, photogenic
gardens, business side of photography and plant selection/identification.

When Yahoo Groups took over the lists to which I subscribed there was an
immediate deluge of spam, which gradually subsided after I unsubscribed.

--
Rusty Hinge
No m'lud, it wasn't a sneg. My joints creak.
Old 16-09-2003, 07:12 PM
Barry & Iris McCanna

"Jaques d'Altrades" wrote in message
[...]

We run a Yahoo Group and are members of three others. No increase in
spam because of our involvement. MailWasher controls what spam we do
receive - no serious problems at all.

Iris McCanna

Old 16-09-2003, 11:03 PM
Stewart Robert Hinsley

In article , Jaques d'Altrades
writes

When Yahoo Groups took over the lists to which I subscribed there was an
immediate deluge of spam, which gradually subsided after I unsubscribed.

I haven't had any trouble, being grandfathered in from EGroups, but I've
heard that when signing up to Yahoo Groups you have to be careful to
check the no advertising box. (Unless, of course, you want to receive
the advertising.)
--
Stewart Robert Hinsley