Old 27-09-2003, 12:05 AM
Ken Richardson

Default seed trays

Can anyone tell me where I can buy 40 cell polystryene seed trays. I do not
want to purchase a massive amount, maybe a couple of dozen.

Ken

Old 27-09-2003, 07:23 AM
bnd777

You could try a private local nursery they may well sell you some although
i have only seen 24s and 36s
If you tell us where in the country you are maybe some of us have some once
used ones we could pass on