Old 04-10-2003, 01:46 AM
Franz Heymann

Default Tree Roots???

"Janet Baraclough" wrote in message
The message
from "Franz Heymann" contains these

words:

[snip]

You have. See the post by bnd77 on 28/09

Ah, that explains it. Killfile occupant.

Killfiles are two-edged swords. I am scared of them.

Franz

Old 04-10-2003, 02:22 PM
Jaques d'Altrades

The message
from "Franz Heymann" contains these words:
"Janet Baraclough" wrote in message
The message
from "Franz Heymann" contains these

words:

[snip]

You have. See the post by bnd77 on 28/09

Ah, that explains it. Killfile occupant.

Killfiles are two-edged swords. I am scared of them.

They're OK as long as you don't swing them back too far.

Mine is killing about half the spam I receive ATM, and rising.

--
Rusty Hinge
horrid·squeak&zetnet·co·uk
Old 04-10-2003, 04:42 PM
Janet Baraclough

The message
from "Franz Heymann" contains these words:

Killfiles are two-edged swords. I am scared of them.

Then why don't you get an electric shaver, or grow a beard?

Janet.

Old 04-10-2003, 05:42 PM
martin

On Fri, 3 Oct 2003 23:33:33 +0100, Janet Baraclough
wrote:

The message
from "Franz Heymann" contains these words:

Killfiles are two-edged swords. I am scared of them.

Then why don't you get an electric shaver, or grow a beard?

LOL
Is that you did Janet?
--
Martin

Old 04-10-2003, 08:02 PM
Franz Heymann

"Jaques d'Altrades" wrote in message
The message
from "Franz Heymann" contains these

words:
"Janet Baraclough" wrote in message
The message
from "Franz Heymann" contains these

words:

[snip]

You have. See the post by bnd77 on 28/09

Ah, that explains it. Killfile occupant.

Killfiles are two-edged swords. I am scared of them.

They're OK as long as you don't swing them back too far.

Mine is killing about half the spam I receive ATM, and rising.

Perhaps I should give it another try.

Franz

Old 05-10-2003, 03:12 PM
Janet Baraclough

The message
from martin contains these words:

wrote:

The message
from "Franz Heymann" contains
these words:

Killfiles are two-edged swords. I am scared of them.

Then why don't you get an electric shaver, or grow a beard?

LOL
Is that you did Janet?

??? You seem to have lost your whatsit. Franz did warn you about swords.

Janet.