Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-10-2003, 04:02 PM
Dave Atkinson

Default grass for lawn bowls

I hope someone can give some helpful advice on this :-)

I am buying a house (hope to be moved in before December) with a
hopelessly overgrown garden some distance from it. We are toying with
the idea of laying it to lawn to use as a bowling green.

Does anyone have any advice on the best method, whether to seed or buy
sods, or whatever? If possible, we'd like to be playing on it some time
next summer.

If necessary, replace "nospam.please" when replying
--
Dave Atkinson E-Mail :
WWW :