Old 02-11-2003, 01:12 PM
Janet Tweedy

Default Gardening on TV

In article , JennyC
writes

I've been holding off replying, waiting to see if others shared your
enthusiasm for more advanced gardening programmes.
I'm sorry to say that I have received just two letters - hardly an
overwhelming response!
Thanks for taking the trouble to write anyway.
Keep listening. Trevor Taylor. BBC Radio 4
Unquote.............................

Lazy lot you are !!!! maybe if you write now we might be able to achieve
something...........

Jenny, Rotterdam, the Netherlands

Jenny not many people will have seen this or had the time to reply in
the summer. I got the same result when I tried 2 years ago but I know
that many people did write in so where their letters went to, goodness
only knows!

Janet

I'd write in again if I thought it would help.

--
Janet Tweedy
Dalmatian Telegraph
Old 02-11-2003, 02:02 PM
martin

On Sun, 2 Nov 2003 13:04:43 +0000, Janet Tweedy
wrote:

In article , JennyC
writes

I've been holding off replying, waiting to see if others shared your
enthusiasm for more advanced gardening programmes.
I'm sorry to say that I have received just two letters - hardly an
overwhelming response!
Thanks for taking the trouble to write anyway.
Keep listening. Trevor Taylor. BBC Radio 4
Unquote.............................

Lazy lot you are !!!! maybe if you write now we might be able to achieve
something...........

Jenny, Rotterdam, the Netherlands

Jenny not many people will have seen this or had the time to reply in
the summer. I got the same result when I tried 2 years ago but I know
that many people did write in so where their letters went to, goodness
only knows!

Due to what is probably a BBC transmitter anomaly, it's possible to
receive Radio Humberside in Zuid Holland on medium wave at the moment,
most of Sunday morning seems to be devoted to gardening.
--
Martin
Old 02-11-2003, 02:32 PM
JennyC

[...]

Hi Janet,
I am totally confused - this was a ancient thread. I can tell because the email
address has been out of use for at least two years !!!!!!!

How did the thread get resurrected ??
Oh wait - it was Halloween on Friday :~))
Jenny

Old 02-11-2003, 02:42 PM
martin

On Sun, 2 Nov 2003 15:26:03 +0100, "JennyC" wrote:

[...]

talking of uses for pumpkins.......
--
Martin