Old 02-11-2003, 11:32 PM
Janet Tweedy

Default Tropaeolum Tuberosum

In article , Janet Tweedy
writes
In article , Dave Poole
writes
Janet Tweedy

Here, David promised ME a ginger plant about 18 months ago, I didn't
like to remind him in case they had died....................

Argh! Why didn't you remind me? I have so many things going on that
my memory has less substance than a sieve. (Tim L will back that one
up) . Its a bit late in the year to think about messing with their
roots, but if you shout at me in March (and I mean shout) I'll send
some pieces up to you.

DaveP
TORQUAY UK
(Kick the moggie before replying)

Most kind David and thank you I'll store this email away safely and
remind you in 20 weeks time

Um....... I sent this item about a year ago David, that's the third
email I've seen recently which have my old postings on them, where are
they coming from?
Mind you now you've reminded me I'd love a bit of that ginger if it's
still available, so I will remind you in March

Thank you

Janet
--
Janet Tweedy