Old 06-11-2003, 05:12 PM
LordSnooty

Default Then they lose!

On Thu, 6 Nov 2003 16:46:10 +0000, Malcolm Ogilvie

In article , AMacmil304
writes
From: Malcolm Ogilvie
From: Malcolm Kane

In message , AMacmil304
writes
Duh! And you call other people "thick"!

OK Malcolm, spell it out what I don't understand.

I might, but first I would be obliged if you would answer a couple of
questions I have asked you more than once. You have claimed that RSPB
staff have company cars. What cars, and for which members of staff are
they provided?

To start with, the 90 Landrovers and the estate cars which I think are
Vauxhalls But as you're the RSPB committee member why don't you tell us
what
cars the bosses have and are they subsidised or owned by the RSPB. for
instance, what does Graham Wynne drive? I bet it's not a Nissan Micra.

So spell it out Malcolm, what don't I understand about your quotation?

Angus this may answer the question for Malcolm but it certainly doesn't
for me.

Are the 90's for estate management or as personal run abouts? If they
are for estate management what would you suggest instead. Drawing on
your vast experience of running nature reserves of

The estate cars. Are they as run abouts or do they also serve as a
"tool" for carrying equipment etc?

How many people have them and at what level of the charity?

Are they actually in the use of one person or is it more a 90 for the
use as a "tool" by a reserve?

So you agree the RSPB do have company cars. Are you saying they're only
used
on reserves and not used privately by employees?

Oh, yet another claim, that the "company cars" are "used privately by
employees".

No Malcolm, it's not a claim, It's a question. Thicko.

The list of your claims relating to RSPB company cars keeps on growing,
yet your evidence that your claims are true remains notable by its
absence. I wonder why that is, Angus.

I'm asking what cars they have but you seem unwilling to let us know. I wonder
why that is, Malcolm.

If you weren't so thick and defensive me might have a decent discussion.

From your long list of lies and half-truths about conservation
organisations, which you have posted here many times,

Angus has nothing to hide. You however are a known fraud and liar,
obviously with lots to hide. At the end of the day, that's all that
matters.

is this statement,
and note that it is not a question but a statement:

"They provide company cars".

And indeed they do.

When asked to justify this statement you didn't,

Obviously working for the RSPB, you would know full well which cars
the RSPB had, yet you don't want to tell! I wonder what you have to
hide? You again prove yourself a fraud and liar.

but extended your claim
to say that the CEO and other "bosses" were provided with cars, and
further stated that these cars would either be subsidised or owned by
the RSPB.

Indeed they were.

You didn't question whether either was the case, but merely
asked me to say which it was.

So which is it?

You had already made up your mind that
these staff members had cars and that they would either be subsidised or
owned. You are so confident that the CEO has a car provided for him that
you asked what he drove and also made the further assumption that it was
not a small car. And then you went on to assume, by your question, that
they may be being used privately by employees.

Indeed, so which is the case! surely it would be easier for you, the
RSPB spokesperson to inform us the correct facts? after all the RSPB
have not told us you are no longer the RSPB spokesperson, even though
they may have told you. s******.

When asked to justify these claims, you don't do anything of the sort,
but instead you resort to your usual childish abuse,

No more than you deserve. Do you think it unjustified you are treated
like a fool then?

showing that you
are completely unable to provide evidence for your claims. Instead, you
try to turn them into questions hoping to learn from the answers whether
there is actually any substance in your statements and claims. Well, too
bad, Angus. You have made the statements and claims. Instead of fishing
for evidence with questions to me, try producing some evidence to back
them up or shut up.

We are perfectly entitled to ask questions and report stories about a
public funded company. You are the RSPB spokesperson and as such
perfectly able to answer the queries. You choose not to, in fact you
wriggle, abuse, defame, libel and attack us, just to avoid answering
the questions. Now why would the RSPB do that?

And, for your information, landrovers and tractors used on reserves are
not, by any definition, "company cars", they are vehicles necessary for
the carrying out of conservation management of the reserves.

Company cars. Once again the RSPB deny us a straight answer to a very
simple question.

cross posted to relevant groups, concerned about Dr Ogilvie, RSPB
dirty tricks.

'You can't win 'em all.'
Lord Haw Haw.

Since I stopped donating money to CONservation hooligan charities
Like the RSPB, Woodland Trust and all the other fat cat charities
I am in the top 0.801% richest people in the world.
There are 5,951,930,035 people poorer than me

If you're really interested I am the 48,069,965
richest person in the world.

And I'm keeping the bloody lot.

So sue me.

http://www.globalrichlist.com/

Newsgroup ettiquette

1) Tell everyone the Trolls don't bother you.
2) Say you've killfiled them, yet continue to respond.
3) Tell other people off who repsond despite doing so yourself.
4) Continually talk about Trolls while maintaining
they're having no effect.
5) Publicly post killfile rules so the Trolls know
how to avoid them.
6) Make lame legal threats and other barrel scraping
manoeuvres when your abuse reports are ignored.
7) Eat vast quantities of pies.
8) Forget to brush your teeth for several decades.
9) Help a demon.local poster with their email while
secretly reading it.
10) Pretend you're a hard ******* when in fact you're
as bent as a roundabout.
11) Become the laughing stock of Usenet like Mabbet
12) Die of old age
13) Keep paying Dr Chartham his fees and hope one day you
will have a penis the girls can see.

---------------------------------------

"If you would'nt talk to them in a bar, don't *uckin' vote for them"

"Australia was not *discovered* it was invaded"
The Big Yin.
Old 06-11-2003, 09:12 PM
keith

!!!!!!!
"LordSnooty" wrote in message
On Thu, 6 Nov 2003 16:46:10 +0000, Malcolm Ogilvie

In article , AMacmil304
writes