Old 14-11-2003, 02:03 AM
Noel

Default My body is like steel

Salutations fellow sufferers and plebs,

First on the matter of UltraSonics Police and microwave sonic bullets. It has
been determined conclusively now that protection is afforded only by the use
of full spectrum 6 sided gold plated (leaf will do) non-resonant vacuum panels.
These stop microwave sonic bullets dead in their tracks! Even before the twin
beams have merged to build the ultrasonic corpuscle. Don't forget you need
adequate ventilation inside one of these things! Now on the matter of the
UltraSonics Police and their harassment tactics. When you are out shopping at
the mall you may notice that some shoppers purposefully block your way in the
aisles or at the checkout causing you a delay. They often man handle your
shopping cart and sometimes may even put their filthy paws on your groceries!
When that happens it is best to dump the groceries and start your shop again.
You just never know. Also beware of perps getting up very close and pressing
up against your body or body parts such as your arm or leg. Remember the
Markov incident. Whenever you go out try and wear your dirtiest clothes as
that will keep honest citizens at bay. Anyone else will have to be a perp if
they are going to touch or feel you up. Cement workers or waste chemical
disposal worker suits are best for this - try not to sit on public chairs
or benches as this fouls them for honest people and you might want to sit
and rest there yourself some day! Remember only the UltraSonics Police are
your enemy. A handy tip I heard the other day concerned fast food joints.
Whatever you do don't buy from places where you are served by pimple faced
youths! There has been a rash of fast food contamination. That goes doubly
so for establishemnts run by the perps themselves. Never eat local either.
Perps will have infiltrated your neighborhood. Always drive at least 3 or 4
miles to a different joint each time if possible. Try and keep fit by
exercising regularly. Start a running program but watch out as perps will
harrass you with dogs and bicyclists, skateboarders and so on. Don't over-do
it though, see your physician first for a medical as your state of health
may not stand the physical strain of exercise. It's not so bad either, you
can even meet chicks and fellow sufferers when you are out running. Just make
sure they are not collaborators or perps first though. Another usefull tip
(and this is very important) is to never be predictable. Never do the obvious.
The perps set their traps up assuming you will do the obvious thing each time.
Well how else can they set the trap? If you see a fracas or whatever down the
road a way on your usual route then make an unexpected turn off before you
get there. Perps are very fond of street theatre. They act out on the streets
in order to draw you in, get you mad if possible, if you become violent then
that's it you will be commited to a psychiatric institution. Change your route
daily if possible. Never shop at the same Mall every time or if you have to
because you have no car then always use different checkouts randomly.
Randomly change what you buy also. Unpredictability is your friend. It is
their enemy. Never allow yourself to be off-balance. Inertial mass is also
your friend. Stand with your feet well seperated when stationary so that it
will be difficult for perps to knock you down during street theatre. Cultivate
a warrior spirit and inner strength. Enroll in Wing Chun night class or if
that is too hard for you perhaps karate or judo but remember the rule is
non-violence against the perps. They will have you on camera most of the
time during street theatre or outside your apartment is another favourite place
to cause trouble. Never attack unless you are in mortal danger. Though perps
are large they are fat lazy slobs preferring UltraSonics microwave weaponry to
getting really physical. Martial arts are really a means for you to develop
your inner strength. A technique I have developed allows me to levitate
about 6 inches into the air. This usually frightens people away during times
when I am under great stress from perps all around me during theatre. I have
also learned how to project my voice large distances with great force and
that frightens perps away too. I'm just now trying to perfect what some call
the "evil eye" technique as it is less of a crowd disruptor than levitation or
bellowing commands at perps in full public. Eventually I hope to go on to
full blown telekinesis and mind control. Okay that's enough for now.

Thanks
Noel.

Old 14-11-2003, 10:23 AM
Nick Maclaren

Mine is, too, and it is rusting badly.

Regards,
Nick Maclaren.
Old 14-11-2003, 11:22 AM
DavidG

How is the Clinic these days ?

Old 14-11-2003, 12:02 PM
shazzbat

"Nick Maclaren" wrote in message
Mine is, too, and it is rusting badly.

Serves you right. Should have paid the extra and gone for stainless.

Steve

Old 14-11-2003, 12:32 PM
Synaptic Flow

"shazzbat" wrote in message

"Nick Maclaren" wrote in message
Mine is, too, and it is rusting badly.

Serves you right. Should have paid the extra and gone for stainless.

Steve

Good avice, maybe that'll galvanise him into action! Sorry, bad day,
couldn't help it.....