Old 16-11-2003, 06:12 PM

Default Rabbits

Hi, Anyone got any foolproff ways of preventing rabbits from chewing up a
new hedge we've planted - other than chicken wire or those tube things?

Thanks

Peter

Old 16-11-2003, 06:42 PM
Tumbleweed

"Y" wrote in message
Hi, Anyone got any foolproff ways of preventing rabbits from chewing up a
new hedge we've planted - other than chicken wire or those tube things?

Thanks

Peter

Traps? SHotgun?

--
Tumbleweed

newsgroups)

Old 16-11-2003, 07:03 PM
Ophelia

"Y" wrote in message
Hi, Anyone got any foolproff ways of preventing rabbits from chewing up a
new hedge we've planted - other than chicken wire or those tube things?

Air rifle. You don't need a cert for that. Have your rabbits for dinner

Old 16-11-2003, 10:22 PM
LordSnooty

On Sun, 16 Nov 2003 18:05:44 +0000 (UTC), "Y"
wrote:

Hi, Anyone got any foolproff ways of preventing rabbits from chewing up a
new hedge we've planted - other than chicken wire or those tube things?

Thanks

Peter

Why on earth would you not want to take standard, established, very
successful non lethal measures to protect your plantings?

Try not to listen to the dicks who think slaughtering wildlife is a
solution.

Old 19-11-2003, 06:03 PM
sw

Y wrote:

Hi, Anyone got any foolproff ways of preventing rabbits from chewing up a
new hedge we've planted - other than chicken wire or those tube things?

Feed them something else, or significantly reduce the population... in
other words, no.

regards
sarah

--
Think of it as evolution in action.

Rabbits, rabbits everywhere wind'n'stone United Kingdom 4 22-05-2008 08:15 PM
Rabbits and lawn fertilization Sigurd Kallhovde Lawns 0 12-10-2003 11:22 PM
rabbits John Savage Australia 3 05-04-2003 06:34 AM
rabbits and "burning bush" Jim Moran Lawns 5 19-03-2003 12:44 AM
Rabbits! John Hutchison United Kingdom 18 03-03-2003 03:24 AM