Old 20-11-2003, 01:44 PM
Shannie

Default Just a tip

Might be useful for anyone who runs out of room in the veg patch next year.

Early in the season when it was time to plant out the Kale plants I ran out
of room and planted some in the flower borders in the front garden. This
morning when I went out to take down the blackened foliage of the Dahlias I
found four very healthy very green Kale's. I had written them off as they
were buried under huge dahlias with little or no light but they're perfect.
I never dig up my dahlias so the Kale can grow on now and keep the usual
bare patch at bay

Shannie