Old 30-11-2003, 12:39 AM
Sally Thompson

Default Our pond pix

On Sun, 30 Nov 2003 00:10:10 -0000, "David Hill"
wrote:

"......... Didn't you know that gnomes hibernate in Shropshire during the
winter months? ........"

Don't they leave a gnome guard?

Yes, it's a well gnome fact.

--
Sally in Shropshire, UK
http://stonybrook.users.btopenworld.com

Old 30-11-2003, 02:18 AM
David Hill

"......... Didn't you know that gnomes hibernate in Shropshire during the
winter months? ........"

Don't they leave a gnome guard?

Yes, it's a well gnome fact.

Well at least they have the National Elf service to look after them.

--
David Hill
Abacus nurseries

Old 30-11-2003, 11:35 AM

"Sally Thompson" wrote in message
:
: We finally finished our pond a few weeks ago. Since some of you gave
: some useful advice at the time we started, and since it's raining and
: dark right now, I thought some of you might be interested and/or get
: inspiration from the before and after pix.
:
: You'll find the appropriate page on
:
: http//stonybrook.users.btopenworld.com/pond.html
:
: If the page doesn't display properly, I'd appreciate being told - my
: son has a problem but no-one else seems to.
:
:
: --
: Sally in Shropshire, UK
: http://stonybrook.users.btopenworld.com
: Reply To is spam trap
: If you need to email use sally=thompson@btinternet=com and replace the =
with a dot
:
Sally, it looks GORGEOUS. I am jealous, but it would take up my whole
garden. I have to make do with a small water feature, but I get a lot of
pleasure from that - the sound of the water, the things growing round it,
the frogs, the birds drinking from it and (dare I say it) the cats drinking
from it.

Old 30-11-2003, 11:43 AM
Sally Thompson

On Sun, 30 Nov 2003 10:52:18 -0000, "K" wrote:

"Sally Thompson" wrote in message
:
: We finally finished our pond a few weeks ago. Since some of you gave
: some useful advice at the time we started, and since it's raining and
: dark right now, I thought some of you might be interested and/or get
: inspiration from the before and after pix.

:
Sally, it looks GORGEOUS. I am jealous, but it would take up my whole
garden. I have to make do with a small water feature, but I get a lot of
pleasure from that - the sound of the water, the things growing round it,
the frogs, the birds drinking from it and (dare I say it) the cats drinking
from it.

Ah yes, the cats believe it is a huge water dish specially made for
them - and how really thoughtful of us to put big stones there which
are just the right size for them to sit on (all the stones were dug
out of the ground during the intial earth moving by the way - waste
not, want not). So glad you like it - we are not exactly indifferent
ourselves!

Old 30-11-2003, 02:32 PM
Jaques d'Alltrades

The message
from martin contains these words:
wrote:

"......... Didn't you know that gnomes hibernate in Shropshire during the
winter months? ........"

Don't they leave a gnome guard?

Yes, it's a well gnome fact.

They get there by metro gnome.

Back to the National Elf Service? Keeps them regular....

--
Rusty Hinge

Dark thoughts about the Wumpus concerto played with piano,
iron bar and two sledge hammers. (Wumpus, 15/11/03)
Old 30-11-2003, 02:32 PM
Jaques d'Alltrades

The message
from "David Hill" contains these
words:

"......... Didn't you know that gnomes hibernate in Shropshire during the
winter months? ........"

Don't they leave a gnome guard?

Grone.

Staying out in all weathers isn't goo for thier elf.

--
Rusty Hinge http://www.users.zetnet.co.uk/hi-fi/tqt.htm

Old 30-11-2003, 02:32 PM
Jaques d'Alltrades

The message
from "David Hill" contains these
words:

"......... Didn't you know that gnomes hibernate in Shropshire during the
winter months? ........"

Don't they leave a gnome guard?

Yes, it's a well gnome fact.

Well at least they have the National Elf service to look after them.

It's those Rays again!

Old 30-11-2003, 02:42 PM
martin

On Sun, 30 Nov 2003 12:33:34 GMT, Jaques d'Alltrades
wrote:

The message
from "David Hill" contains these
words:

"......... Didn't you know that gnomes hibernate in Shropshire during the
winter months? ........"

Don't they leave a gnome guard?

Grone.

Staying out in all weathers isn't goo for thier elf.

Have you been at the porcini again?
--
Martin
Old 30-11-2003, 07:22 PM
JennyC

"Sally Thompson" wrote
We finally finished our pond a few weeks ago. Since some of you gave
some useful advice at the time we started, and since it's raining and
dark right now, I thought some of you might be interested and/or get
inspiration from the before and after pix.

You'll find the appropriate page on

http//stonybrook.users.btopenworld.com/pond.html

If the page doesn't display properly, I'd appreciate being told - my
son has a problem but no-one else seems to.
Sally in Shropshire, UK

Hi Sally,

Works better with :
http://stonybrook.users.btopenworld.com/pond.html

Spot the difference :~))

Jenny

Old 30-11-2003, 08:45 PM
Sally Thompson

On Sun, 30 Nov 2003 12:16:26 +0100, "JennyC" wrote:

snip

You'll find the appropriate page on

http//stonybrook.users.btopenworld.com/pond.html

snip

Hi Sally,

Works better with :
http://stonybrook.users.btopenworld.com/pond.html

Spot the difference :~))

Jenny

Yes, I did eventually Jenny, when Martin (see, spelt him right this
time) pointed it out. Sorry about that..

Old 01-12-2003, 12:12 AM
Denise

WOW Sally! Just wanted to let you know how much I enjoyed seeing your
photos. Your pond looks like it's always been there, so natural!

Here's a link to webpage with photos of my koi in pond and in tank.

http://community-2.webtv.net/mtcdrc2/MyFreshWaterFish/

Denise
Upstate New York USA

Visit my gardens:

http://web1.in4web.com/mtcdrc

Nov pond pix Sean Dinh Ponds 0 29-11-2004 05:45 PM
Nov pond pix Sean Dinh Ponds 0 29-11-2004 05:45 PM
Pond Pix Sue Alexandre Ponds 23 23-06-2003 06:46 PM
Rose and flower pix!!! Jon Murdock Roses 2 24-02-2003 10:30 PM
Rose and flower pix!!! Jon Murdock Gardening 1 24-02-2003 05:27 AM