Old 31-12-2003, 04:50 PM
mich

Default Emotions and Gardens.

I have refrained from making a posting such as this before because I am
sure someone will take the p*ss!
I am not superstitious and I am not prone to being led by my emotions
generally.

I have lived in my current house which has a large garden for about four
years. It was very overgrown when I arrived.
I have spent sometime clearing it and making flower beds and a veggie patch
amongst other things. I haven't finished yet by a long way.

There is a part of this garden which worries me. I can only describe it as
having a "presence".
Its spooks me. I find it erie and when I have been working and clearing
there I always feel as if I am being watched or someone has come into the
garden and I have to leave to take a look etc.

I cant call it malevolent but its not a happy feeling. Its also very cold
with a biting wind that cuts across it . I have tried to put in a wind
break in several places but to no effect. Its cold on the hottest of days.
The rest of the garden doesn't seem to have any kind of wind problem at all.

Ive also had several accidents and incidents in this part of the garden.
Each time I change anything or disturb anything I end up stung by wasps ( in
December?). The fence has fallen down and the Cornish wall has collapsed. I
am currently repairing both. Hence my comments today. Ive been down there
again and felt this feeling.

Ive tried clearing the area . Tidying and altering it. Taking down large
over grown bushes and re planting and even done some hard landscaping but
this feeling abides.
Its a large narrow section of garden about 20 ft by 100 ft strip across the
back of the garden.
The garden is SW facing and this is western part of it. In the one corner
there is a green house. I am not happy going in there either although there
are no growing problems. I got a good crop of tomatoes last year, although
the first year I bought it into use I thought I had tobacco virus! However,
subsequent years have shown no such problem.

Anyone ever come across anything like this in their garden?
Likely answers to a cause? rational ones would be good , but I'll entertain
anything within reason!
Any solutions?

Old 31-12-2003, 04:50 PM
Synaptic Flow

"mich" wrote in message
[...]

Haven't got any answers logical or otherwise but maybe some research into
previous owners, historical events etc might uncover something interesting

Old 31-12-2003, 04:50 PM
Rhiannon S

It might be worthwhile posting this to Uk.religion.pagan they've done a few
threads on this recently
--
Rhiannon
http://www.livejournal.com/users/rhiannon_s/