Old 31-01-2004, 12:51 PM
Franz Heymann

Default did anybody see this on urg?

"martin" wrote in message
On Fri, 30 Jan 2004 08:57:53 +0000 (UTC), "Franz Heymann"
wrote:

But AIUI, allotments are under some pressure from councils in various

parts
of the country and having a focused computer group might assist them in
sustaining their interest that can press right back.

Nothing whatever stops them fighting their case from within the threads

of
urg.

Looking at the way a similar RFD went, the group will be created and
it will be unused even by the person, who produced the RFD.

Yes. I am currently trying to get a response from someone in another
defunct group

Franz

Old 31-01-2004, 03:07 PM
Graham Drabble

On 31 Jan 2004 "Wm..." wrote in
]:

I do hope you don't mean me. I was the proponent for the current
urg charter but am certainly not interfering and don't think unn.*
has seen this proponent before; and while we are at it urg hasn't
seen this person before.

I wasn't referring to this particular proponent / proposal at all
except to compliment many of them on the refreshing amount of common
sense they are bringing to unn*.

--
Graham Drabble
uk.net.beginners Information/discussion for newcomers to newsgroups

Old 31-01-2004, 03:47 PM
Jaques d'Alltrades

The message
from "Franz Heymann" contains these words:
"John Briggs" wrote in message
Jaques d'Alltrades wrote:

That's all very well for those who go online to chooses and to download
news, but those who have an offline reader of the type used by a lot of
ISPs gets everything posted in a subscribed-to group, will he, nil he.

will he, nil he?

In the style of Rusty, he has unmisspelt it.

Actually, I disunmisspelt it. Shwd have bin 'will he, nill he'.

--
Rusty
http://www.users.zetnet.co.uk/hi-fi/