Old 12-02-2004, 09:29 PM
Registered User

Location: Vendee, France
Question Spare parts

Hi,

Just joined the group. Took early retirement and now living in the Vendee, France. Anticipate asking lots of questions in the future as we have an acre of land, half; fruit trees (pear, apple, quince, cherry and plum) quarter: lawn (sort-of), quarter: rough as heck, and what I know about gardening you could write on the back of a very small envelope!

First I need to get the weeds/grass/general growth down to where I can see where to begin. Purchased second hand petrol strimmer "Lawn Flite Pro 8520". Goes like the clappers but needs a couple of small parts to make it 100%. Anyone have any idea who deals in these sort of spare parts - UK or anywhere!?

Cheers, Jack
Old 13-02-2004, 01:07 AM
Emrys Davies

Default Spare parts

'Jack',

Regarding your small parts, probably best if you e-mail the address or
'phone the number on this site.

http://tinyurl.com/36zuj

Regards,
Emrys Davies.