Old 16-02-2004, 04:32 PM
IKowalc195

Default starting off a Greenhouse

After several years of procrastination I have finaly got myself a greenhouse.
(a straight swop for an old computer). Can anyone give any advice as to what I
should start off growing, as a novice. Also I bought myself a Parsene heater
for it today from B&Q, was that a good move or my first booboo? I was thinking
of starting off some sunflowers, tomatoes and cucumbers soon, what else would
be easy for me to experiment with? I would like to try some colourful flowers
that could be started off then moved out to the Garden when the fear of frost
has gone. Are there any things I should definately not do??

Ivor K

Starting things off in Greenhouse judith[_2_] United Kingdom 15 01-09-2011 01:08 AM
Starting off a planted tank -- starting one (or maybe) two strikes down.... [email protected] Freshwater Aquaria Plants 1 09-11-2005 01:31 AM
Starting off courgettes David W.E. Roberts United Kingdom 6 29-04-2004 07:07 PM
[IBC] starting off Jim Lewis Bonsai 0 24-02-2003 01:51 PM
starting off RiNg MaStEr Bonsai 0 24-02-2003 04:51 AM