Old 18-02-2004, 12:05 AM
Jim

Default Removing Moles

This has turned into a huge number of threads on the subject of KILLING
moles. I don't really object to killing moles--but there may be an easier
way. For several years I have used 2 of those battery (4-Dcells) operated
"mole chasers" and they do work fine. Our dog doesn't even pee near them and
the moles do leave the area. OK--they may go to the neighbours--but I'm sure
he can also use a mole chaser--They may have been his moles before I got
them anyway. To cut it short--The mole chasers DO WORK.

Old 18-02-2004, 12:33 AM
Janet Baraclough ..

The message
from "Jim" (remove $ ) contains these words:

This has turned into a huge number of threads on the subject of KILLING
moles.

Not on my screen. My newsreader shows a single thread headed "Moles:how
can I legally kill 'em", which has a couple of dozen posts in it
arranged chronologically.(The only other current mole thread is this
one, started by you).

Maybe your Outlook Express newsreader isn't set to thread posts properly?

Janet.

Old 18-02-2004, 09:16 AM
Jane Ransom

In article , Jim
writes
This has turned into a huge number of threads on the subject of KILLING
moles. I don't really object to killing moles--but there may be an easier
way. For several years I have used 2 of those battery (4-Dcells) operated
"mole chasers" and they do work fine.

Sure . . . you pass the problem on to some one else . . . nice neighbour

Our dog doesn't even pee near them and
the moles do leave the area. OK--they may go to the neighbours--but I'm sure
he can also use a mole chaser--

Sure . . . on to his/her neighbour.

Eventually moley will end up in a farmer's field.
I can assure you that a farmer won't think twice about setting a mole
trap and killing moley. So, by passing the problem on to someone else,
you are signing moley's death warrant.

Put up with moley or do the dirty work yourself.

--
Jane Ransom in Lancaster.

Old 18-02-2004, 04:37 PM
Jake

On Wed, 18 Feb 2004 00:18:18 GMT, Janet Baraclough ..
wrote:

Maybe your Outlook Express newsreader isn't set to thread posts properly?

You are at it again. I thought this was not an advice bureau?

Danny
Old 18-02-2004, 05:43 PM
martin

wrote:

Maybe your Outlook Express newsreader isn't set to thread posts properly?

You are at it again. I thought this was not an advice bureau?

It's a slaughter house for small furry animals.

Wanna pair of moleskin trousers, still warm, gov.?
--

Knowledge is knowing a tomato is a fruit;
Wisdom is not putting it in a fruit salad

Old 18-02-2004, 05:46 PM
Kay Easton

In article , Jake
writes
wrote:

Maybe your Outlook Express newsreader isn't set to thread posts properly?

You are at it again. I thought this was not an advice bureau?

It is not an advice bureau. Were it an advice bureau, you might
reasonably expect someone to answer every question that was asked, and
for people not to answer questions that were not asked. But since it is
not an advice bureau, we (including Janet) are all free to ignore posts
or chip in as we please.

Personally, all I look for is a measure of politeness and good humour.
But I am human, and if people are grumpy around me, I am liable to
become grumpy myself.

--
Kay Easton

Edward's earthworm page:

Old 18-02-2004, 08:41 PM
Janet Baraclough ..

The message
from Jake contains these wordssnip)

You are at it again.(snip)

Danny

The observant will notice you're the one at it, Danny/Jake.

Janet
Old 18-02-2004, 08:48 PM
Janet Baraclough ..

The message
from Jake contains these wordssnip)

You are at it again.(snip)

Danny

The observant will notice you're the one at it, Danny/Jake.

Janet

Chipmunks or moles? Duane Morin Gardening 6 03-10-2003 05:12 PM
Moles ROY MCMASTER Australia 4 17-04-2003 01:08 PM
Getting rid of moles Chris Haney North Carolina 7 07-04-2003 02:44 AM
Moles VS Voles smitty48 Edible Gardening 3 22-03-2003 08:44 PM
How do you get rid of moles without traps Susan E Desjardins Edible Gardening 18 18-03-2003 06:44 PM