Old 19-02-2004, 11:33 PM

Old 19-02-2004, 11:35 PM

Old 19-02-2004, 11:35 PM

Old 19-02-2004, 11:35 PM

Old 21-02-2004, 09:13 AM

Rusty
http://www.users.zetnet.co.uk/hi-fi/

YES!

Old 29-02-2004, 11:21 PM
Alan Holmes

Default gardening

"Steve" wrote in message
gardening

A very well written article and full of interesting information,
that will promote much discussion!

Alan

Old 29-02-2004, 11:24 PM
Jaques d'Alltrades

The message
from "Alan Holmes" contains these words:
"Steve" wrote in message

gardening

A very well written article and full of interesting information,
that will promote much discussion!

I viewed it either as a question with the question mark omitted, or a
statement explaining why nothing more could be said at the time.

OTOH, he might have seen the fierce inhabitants and fled before we
caught up with him.

Old 29-02-2004, 11:38 PM
Sally Thompson

"Steve" wrote in message

gardening

A very well written article and full of interesting information,
that will promote much discussion!

I viewed it either as a question with the question mark omitted, or a
statement explaining why nothing more could be said at the time.

OTOH, he might have seen the fierce inhabitants and fled before we
caught up with him.

Well at least it was on topic - unlike so many other messages (sigh).

--
Sally in Shropshire, UK
Email is sallydogthompsonatbtinternetdogcom, replacing dog with dot