Old 28-02-2004, 11:21 AM
SBarn39531

Default greenhouse heater

I have a 6' x 6' greenhouse, with no power supply fitted. This is my first
winter, and I have tried using a small parafin greenhouse heater which I dont
really feel does the job. It has two burners but does not give off much heat,
it smells, and is nuisance to light.
Its probably too late for this winter, but would like to have something better
for next winter.
Does anyone know of a small calor gas style heater that would be effective and
has adjustable heat controls.

Any advice or information would be appreciated.