Old 08-03-2004, 07:55 AM
Registered User

Default Black & Decker MOwer Grassbox

Hello All -

Bit of a long shot, but by any chance does anyone have a dead Black & Decker 'GR' series mower lying in a dark corner, and if so would you be prepared to part with the grassbox?

I have just inherited a GR360; more than ten years old, it cuts perfectly well but is not much use to me without a grassbox. I can buy a new box for around £50, but could buy a whole new mower for not much more than that.

So a) not to generate uneccessary waste and b) because I'm tight, I'd like to get hold of a grassbox if possible.

Hopefully

Alan
Old 09-03-2004, 04:16 AM
NWalch

Alan,

I have a B&D GR 13" Stripemaster that I'm about to replace in the next
few weeks. You can have it all for spares if you are able to collect
it otherwise I can post you the grassbox if you will pay the postage.

Please drop me an email.

Regards

Nick

Old 09-03-2004, 08:26 AM
Registered User

Quote:
Originally posted by NWalch
Alan,

I have a B&D GR 13" Stripemaster that I'm about to replace in the next
few weeks. You can have it all for spares if you are able to collect
it otherwise I can post you the grassbox if you will pay the postage.

Please drop me an email.

Regards

Nick
Hi Nick -

Thanks for reply. I couldn't see a 'personal mail' flag on your message, so have not been able to reply directly to you. Wherabouts are you? I'm in Somerset. If you're reasonably near I'd be happy to come and collect, otherwise I'll be equally happy to pay postage on the grassbox.

Cheers

Alan
Old 15-03-2004, 05:42 AM
NWalch

Alan,

I think thats because you are reading these messages via
Gardenbanter.co.uk. I can see email addresses via google groups. I've
sent you a private message via GardenBanter instead.

Regards

Nick