Old 14-03-2004, 03:32 AM
JennyC

Default Bio-degradable ?

Hi
I bought an interesting (blue!) climbing rose today.

It has green wax type stuff on the stems. Does this need to be removed or will
it disintegrate by itself ?

Jenny

Old 14-03-2004, 03:37 AM
Mike

"JennyC" wrote in message
Hi
I bought an interesting (blue!) climbing rose today.

It has green wax type stuff on the stems. Does this need to be removed or

will
it disintegrate by itself ?

Jenny

Jenny my son in law had over £400.00 worth of hedging plants pinched the
night after they had been planted. He was advised to spray the replacements
with an identifying paint, red, yellow, blue etc, so that they could easily
be seen at the next car boot sale.

Where did you get yours from?

Old 14-03-2004, 03:37 AM
JennyC

"Mike" wrote in message ...

"JennyC" wrote in message
Hi
I bought an interesting (blue!) climbing rose today.

It has green wax type stuff on the stems. Does this need to be removed or

will
it disintegrate by itself ?

Jenny

Jenny my son in law had over £400.00 worth of hedging plants pinched the
night after they had been planted. He was advised to spray the replacements
with an identifying paint, red, yellow, blue etc, so that they could easily
be seen at the next car boot sale.

Where did you get yours from?

Zwinkels Tuincentrum - Rotterdam :~))

Where does he live - maybe they are into exporting !
Jenny

Degradable bags Derek United Kingdom 3 27-12-2007 11:49 PM
Bio-degradable ? JennyC United Kingdom 18 14-03-2004 04:31 PM
Bio-degradable ? JennyC United Kingdom 3 14-03-2004 05:31 AM
Bio-degradable ? JennyC United Kingdom 4 14-03-2004 04:31 AM
Bio filtering without bio falls ? Folklore Ponds 5 24-04-2003 11:56 PM