Old 23-03-2004, 04:03 PM
Mary Fisher

Default RHS Seeds not yet received

news

Reading the enclosed leaflet on germination I see that Daphne's are very
slow to germinate - different from the sort of plants I'm used to
growing. So, can anywise advise me how to treat Daphne seed.

(Also, they're labelled as potentially harmful, and packaged in extra
layers of packaging. I know that Daphne's are poisonous, but exactly how
toxic are the seeds?)

I didn't know they were poisonous - my hens are continually pecking at the
buds :-(

Mary
--
Stewart Robert Hinsley