Old 19-03-2004, 09:14 AM
Janet Tweedy

Default RHS Seeds not yet received

Should I be panicking by now. I still haven't received the RHS seeds and
wondered if anyone else was still waiting.

janet
--
Janet Tweedy
Dalmatian Telegraph
Old 19-03-2004, 09:32 AM
martin

On Fri, 19 Mar 2004 09:10:59 +0000, Janet Tweedy
wrote:

Should I be panicking by now. I still haven't received the RHS seeds and
wondered if anyone else was still waiting.

I think you should. We received our seeds, here in the Netherlands,
weeks ago.
--

Knowledge is knowing a tomato is a fruit;
Wisdom is not putting it in a fruit salad
Old 19-03-2004, 06:21 PM
Janet Galpin and Oliver Patterson

The message
from martin contains these words:

wrote:

Should I be panicking by now. I still haven't received the RHS seeds and
wondered if anyone else was still waiting.

I think you should. We received our seeds, here in the Netherlands,
weeks ago.
--

No, I haven't received mine either. I was late putting my request in, so
I presume that is why.

Janet G

Old 19-03-2004, 06:31 PM
Mary Fisher

"Janet Galpin and Oliver Patterson" wrote in
message ...

wrote:

Should I be panicking by now. I still haven't received the RHS seeds

and
wondered if anyone else was still waiting.

I think you should. We received our seeds, here in the Netherlands,
weeks ago.
--

No, I haven't received mine either. I was late putting my request in, so
I presume that is why.

Janet G

I wasn't pleased that Chase Organics debited my card on receipt of the order
(a large amount) but the goods didn't come until two weeks after.

Of COURSE I've complained. It hasn't done any good though.

Mary

Old 19-03-2004, 10:39 PM
Chris Boulby

In message , Janet Galpin and Oliver
Patterson writes

wrote:

Should I be panicking by now. I still haven't received the RHS seeds and
wondered if anyone else was still waiting.

I think you should. We received our seeds, here in the Netherlands,
weeks ago.
--

No, I haven't received mine either. I was late putting my request in, so
I presume that is why.

Janet G

Mine finally arrived this morning. I had ordered a mix of seed from
Wisley and Harlow Carr, not sure if this holds things up at all.
--
Chris Boulby National Collection of Diascias
Old 19-03-2004, 10:39 PM
martin

wrote:

Should I be panicking by now. I still haven't received the RHS seeds

and
wondered if anyone else was still waiting.

I think you should. We received our seeds, here in the Netherlands,
weeks ago.

No, I haven't received mine either. I was late putting my request in, so
I presume that is why.

We didn't place our order that early.

I wasn't pleased that Chase Organics debited my card on receipt of the order
(a large amount) but the goods didn't come until two weeks after.

Of COURSE I've complained. It hasn't done any good though.

Are you talking about RHS free hand out of seeds or something else?

Old 20-03-2004, 09:18 AM
Stewart Robert Hinsley

In article , Janet Tweedy
writes
Should I be panicking by now. I still haven't received the RHS seeds and
wondered if anyone else was still waiting.

According to the web site, distribution isn't complete until the end of
April. I'm still waiting, though I thought I was pretty quick in getting
my request in.

The web site also discourages enquiries, on the grounds that it makes
the distribution take even longer.
--
Stewart Robert Hinsley