Old 24-03-2004, 05:47 PM

Default POISONING CATS?

In article
(Dcjtee) wrote:

Can anyone recommend a fast acting poison to kill cats?

If the owners won't keep the f*ckers out of my garden then bait
is the answer!

The Hemyock, Devon, UK branch of The Residents Appreciation Society.

http://english.aljazeera.net

They all agree with you. With that address at the bottom you are liable to
have more than the Cat Protection League watching you. Use QS (QuckSilver
next time. Safer.)

The original sender is unknown. Any address shown in the From header
is unverified.

Old 24-03-2004, 05:48 PM
Mike

I know you think you're very funny, Mike but telling someone that is a

nasty
thing to do. It's untrue that cats are vermin and if someone believes you
and does poison a cat, they'll end up in serious trouble if caught.
--

Sacha
(remove the weeds to email me)

I can assure you, there is nothing funny about cats crapping in the garden
and having to clear it up. As far as I am concerned, and I took this from
somewhere on the net, cats are vermin. Carpet Gripper strips on the top of
my gates and fences has done some good, but still not good enough.

Cats should be drowned at birth to rid us of this menace.

BYW, what are you responding to my threads for? Kill file me

Old 24-03-2004, 05:48 PM
Mike

I know you think you're very funny, Mike but telling someone that is a

nasty
thing to do. It's untrue that cats are vermin and if someone believes you
and does poison a cat, they'll end up in serious trouble if caught.
--

Sacha
(remove the weeds to email me)

I can assure you, there is nothing funny about cats crapping in the garden
and having to clear it up. As far as I am concerned, and I took this from
somewhere on the net, cats are vermin. Carpet Gripper strips on the top of
my gates and fences has done some good, but still not good enough.

Cats should be drowned at birth to rid us of this menace.

BYW, what are you responding to my threads for? Kill file me

Poisoning snails - poisoning birds? Andy Hunt United Kingdom 31 10-04-2004 06:04 PM
POISONING CATS? Dcjtee United Kingdom 397 02-04-2004 04:18 AM
POISONING CATS? Dcjtee United Kingdom 8 24-03-2004 05:55 PM
POISONING CATS? Dcjtee United Kingdom 0 24-03-2004 05:37 PM
Is Monsanto Poisoning Consumers with Pesticide Residues Just another fan Gardening 0 27-08-2003 01:02 AM