Old 24-03-2004, 05:49 PM
Titch

Default Plug thingies

Sorry for yet another question.
On Friday's GW, Monty was using these small sack type things to put seeds
into. I have asked at my local nursery and they said they have no idea what
they are called as they buy them in like that? Anyone know the name of them
and where they can be purchased?

Thanks
Titch

Old 24-03-2004, 05:50 PM
David Hill

Try these people, fast reliable and cheaper than LBS

I use them a lot
http://www.kayshorticulture.com/cat1frame.htm

--
David Hill
Abacus nurseries

Plug thingies Titch United Kingdom 10 25-03-2004 08:55 PM
Plug thingies Titch United Kingdom 6 24-03-2004 05:26 PM
Plug thingies Titch United Kingdom 0 24-03-2004 05:23 PM
Plug thingies Titch United Kingdom 2 24-03-2004 05:22 PM
What are these white cottony-like thingies on my plants....? Phaedrine Stonebridge Edible Gardening 8 15-07-2003 05:24 AM