Old 10-04-2004, 06:04 PM
Jane Ransom

Default Poisoning snails - poisoning birds?

In article , Larry
Stoter writes
Indeed - but hygiene on farms.

But I didn't say hygiene on farms - I said hygiene.

--
Jane Ransom in Lancaster.

Old 10-04-2004, 06:04 PM
Jane Ransom

In article , Larry
Stoter writes

Er . . I think anyone who produces food should have the highest standard
of living. It sickens me that the people who do the least worth while
jobs seem to make the most money (((((((((

So you think farmers should have a higher standard of living than
nurses, doctors or people who collect the dustbins and clear the drains?

Please read my post again.

(well, apart from
politicians, estate agents, lawyers, anybody with inherited wealth ....
:-))

Eggsakly!
You forgot to mention financiers.
--