Old 16-04-2004, 02:08 AM
Gary \(Torquay\)

Default New Allotment Forum

New Allotment forum open now if anyone here is interested.

http://s6.invisionfree.com/ircweather/index.php?act=idx
This is a trial forum

All the best to everyone

Gary
Torquay

Old 17-04-2004, 09:20 PM
Janet Baraclough..

The message
from "Gary \(Torquay\)" contains these words:

New Allotment forum open now if anyone here is interested.

http://s6.invisionfree.com/ircweather/index.php?act=idx
This is a trial forum

Shall we all come over there and tell your forum to come to urg
instead, where the real allotment discussions happen?

Just a trial idea.

Janet

Old 17-04-2004, 09:41 PM
Bob Hobden

"Janet Baraclough.." wrote in message after
"Gary \(Torquay\)" wrote these word
New Allotment forum open now if anyone here is interested.

http://s6.invisionfree.com/ircweather/index.php?act=idx
This is a trial forum

Shall we all come over there and tell your forum to come to urg
instead, where the real allotment discussions happen?

Just a trial idea.

Hold on Janet, lets send Pete the Troll aka krakattic (this week), Ernest
the uranium oxide salesman and other similar posters over there. We might
just then be able to talk about our first
love...cats....no....sorry...Gardening. ;-)
--
Regards
Bob

Use a useful Screen Saver...
http://setiathome.ssl.berkeley.edu/
and find intelligent life amongst the stars

Old 17-04-2004, 10:04 PM
Jaques d'Alltrades

The message
from Janet Baraclough.. contains
these words:
The message
from "Gary \(Torquay\)" contains these words:

New Allotment forum open now if anyone here is interested.

http://s6.invisionfree.com/ircweather/index.php?act=idx
This is a trial forum

Shall we all come over there and tell your forum to come to urg
instead, where the real allotment discussions happen?

That would be unkind - especially as that was what some people here were
advising him to do in the first place.

Just a trial idea.

I find it guilty as charged, M'Lud.

--