Old 07-05-2004, 10:05 AM
Bhup

Default Climber plant

I have some sort of climber plant but the leaves to me look like the
cannabis plant 5 leaves.. does anyone know what it is.?

Old 07-05-2004, 10:08 AM
Nick Maclaren

In article ,
"Bhup" writes:
| I have some sort of climber plant but the leaves to me look like the
| cannabis plant 5 leaves.. does anyone know what it is.?

Possibly a hop. It is in the same family. If so, the leaves are
not separated as much as in cannabis, the whole plant is rough,
and the stems die down each year.

Regards,
Nick Maclaren.

Old 07-05-2004, 08:06 PM
Jason Pope

Bhup wrote:
I have some sort of climber plant but the leaves to me look like the
cannabis plant 5 leaves.. does anyone know what it is.?

Virginia Creeper probably!

Cheers

Jason

--
Check out my ebay auctions for Passifora caerulea and edulis seeds and
Morning Glory (Star of Yelta) seeds.

Old 07-05-2004, 08:06 PM
Jason Pope

Bhup wrote:
I have some sort of climber plant but the leaves to me look like the
cannabis plant 5 leaves.. does anyone know what it is.?

To back up my previous post!

http://www.cnr.vt.edu/dendro/dendrol...inquefolia.htm
http://www.wellesley.edu/Activities/...iacreeper.html

Cheers

Jason

Old 08-05-2004, 09:02 PM
Rach

sounds a bit like passion flower??

Old 08-05-2004, 11:08 PM
Cereus-validus

Exactly what does a passion flower sound like?

A lot of heavy moaning perhaps?

Old 13-05-2004, 06:19 PM
Jason Pope

Nick Maclaren wrote:
In article ,
"Bhup" writes:
| I have some sort of climber plant but the leaves to me look like the
| cannabis plant 5 leaves.. does anyone know what it is.?

Possibly a hop. It is in the same family. If so, the leaves are
not separated as much as in cannabis, the whole plant is rough,
and the stems die down each year.

Regards,
Nick Maclaren.

It's a Virginia Creeper!