GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   ??Greenhouse?? (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/60865-greenhouse.html)

Cumberpach 14-05-2004 04:07 AM

??Greenhouse??

"Tumbleweed" wrote in message
.. .

"Amos E Wolfe" wrote in message

"Tumbleweed" wrote in message
.. .
"netstudio" wrote in

message
s.com...
Any one know what make of greenhouse this is?

snip
Do NOT attach pictures to posts in this group.

If you actually bothered to *read* the post - you will see that the

alleged
"attachment" is in fact a link to a picture on a website.

-=# Amos E Wolfe #=-

You are correct. Oopsy! But then, when I saw 'attachment' I thought for
somereason there would be one! And didnt read on since it looked as if my
ISP had removed it, since I dont read posts that contain attachments! So

it
seems gardenbanter dont even know what an attachment is, or at the very
least have their own personal definition of a URL as an attachment.

However, I unreservedly apologise to the OP.

Torpedoed by a wolfe pack in peacetime.