Old 25-05-2004, 03:22 PM
kiticat

Default replacing a camellia

Could anyone give me a ball park figure on how much it would cost to
replace a mature camellia - (about 15-20 years old I think) 8ft tall 5ft
across the base.
Thankyou
Sarah H

Old 25-05-2004, 03:24 PM
Neil Jones

"kiticat" wrote in message
Could anyone give me a ball park figure on how much it would cost to
replace a mature camellia - (about 15-20 years old I think) 8ft tall

5ft
across the base.
Thankyou
Sarah H

My local trade nursery lists Camellia japonica 'Tricolor' in a 130 litre
pot (height 1.75-2m) with a retail price of £350. Ouch.

Old 25-05-2004, 05:27 PM
kiticat

Neil Jones wrote:

Could anyone give me a ball park figure on how much it would cost to
replace a mature camellia

My local trade nursery lists Camellia japonica 'Tricolor' in a 130 litre
pot (height 1.75-2m) with a retail price of £350. Ouch.

Thanks Neil - does that mean its trade price - or available to general
public price? Sorry for being thick.
Sarah H

Old 25-05-2004, 05:27 PM
Neil Jones

"kiticat" wrote in message
Neil Jones wrote:

Could anyone give me a ball park figure on how much it would cost to
replace a mature camellia

My local trade nursery lists Camellia japonica 'Tricolor' in a 130

litre
pot (height 1.75-2m) with a retail price of £350. Ouch.

Thanks Neil - does that mean its trade price - or available to general
public price? Sorry for being thick.
Sarah H

They only supply to the trade, but price everything as (retail price -
standard discount - negotiated discount). I assume the 'retail price' is
what one would expect to pay at a garden centre.

Neil

Old 25-05-2004, 05:29 PM
Neil Jones

"kiticat" wrote in message
Neil Jones wrote:

My local trade nursery lists Camellia japonica 'Tricolor' in a 130

litre

pot (height 1.75-2m) with a retail price of £350. Ouch.

PS Being a trade place, their prices are ex VAT.