Old 26-05-2004, 12:17 PM
UKStudentLife.com

Default Photos of Chelsea Flower Show

I went to Chelsea Flower Show on Tuesday (25 May 2004), and have
posted photos on a page of my website:
http://www.ukstudentlife.com/Ideas/A...FlowerShow.htm

[ I also have pictures there of last year's event:
http://www.ukstudentlife.com/Ideas/A...rShow/2003.htm
and of last year's Hampton Court Flower Show:
http://www.ukstudentlife.com/Ideas/A...mptonCourt.htm ]

You are all invited to come and see ... I hope you enjoy them!

Mark
UK Student Life: http://www.ukstudentlife.com
[the website introduces British culture and life: it is aimed
particularly at international students, but many pages will interest
anyone living in the UK]
Old 28-05-2004, 10:08 PM
UKStudentLife.com

Frogleg wrote in message . ..
On 26 May 2004 02:04:15 -0700,
(UKStudentLife.com) wrote:

I went to Chelsea Flower Show on Tuesday (25 May 2004), and have
posted photos on a page of my website:
http://www.ukstudentlife.com/Ideas/A...FlowerShow.htm

Lovely pictures. And nice captioning. Thank you.

Glad you liked the pictures. Hopefully people who couldn't go to
Chelsea can get an impression of what the show is like from my photos
from this year and 2003. I enjoyed going to the event - much more fun
than I expected!