GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Mole hunt (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/62730-mole-hunt.html)

Stephen Howard 03-06-2004 05:10 PM

Mole hunt

On Thu, 3 Jun 2004 11:30:15 +0100, Jaques d'Alltrades
wrote:

Sell you a pre-loved Challenger, Guv?

Does it have cup-holders?

Regards,

www.shwoodwind.co.uk

Jaques d'Alltrades 03-06-2004 07:29 PM

Mole hunt

The message
from Stephen Howard contains these words:

Speaking of which - any update for us on your assertion that such a
practice would be illegal?

It isn't.

--
Rusty
http://www.users.zetnet.co.uk/hi-fi/

Brian 03-06-2004 07:31 PM

Mole hunt

BIG SNIP~~
I'm giving the mole the benefit of the doubt - I'll try to catch it
and release it in the woods.

The irony is, I wouldn't have minded it in the 'lawn' - I could well
use the extra drainage a system of tunnels would have provided, and
I've heard it said that the soil from molehills is excellent for
potting.

Current sco Mole 1 - Me 0. Seconds away... round two!

Regards,

Take great care if you attempt to handle a mole. They bite like nothing

else and don't survive the shortest drop! Probably trauma.
Brian