Old 09-06-2004, 03:32 PM
Kay Easton

Default Seriously I'm sorry Buzzard!

On 6 Jun 2004 08:23:38 -0000, ified (Vicar Peter
Parsnip) wrote:

Please stop, My family uses this computer also. Fun is fun but now its
gone too far. Some of that stuff was unreplaceable. We had pics of our family
dog that just died last week, now all gone thanks to you.
Please stop, you win. No more computer trashing.

The bitch HO just put three sugars in my tea....YUK...****ing stop it
crow foot or else.

Cheerio.
..

************************************************** ***********************************
Yes, madam, I am drunk. But in the morning I will be sober and you will still be ugly.
- Sir Winston Churchill

The Eagle Has Landed.

/T /I
/ |/ | .-~/
T\ Y I |/ / _
/T | \I | I Y.-~/
I l /I T\ | | l | T /
T\ | \ Y l /T | \I l \ ` l Y
__ | \l \l \I l __l l \ ` _. |
\ ~-l `\ `\ \ \\ ~\ \ `. .-~ |
\ ~-. "-. ` \ ^._ ^. "-. / \ |
.--~-._ ~- ` _ ~-_.-"-." ._ /._ ." ./
--. ~-. ._ ~-" "\\ 7 7 ]

^.___~"--._ ~-{ .-~ . `\ Y . / |
__ ~"-. ~ /_/ \ \I Y : |
^-.__ ~(_/ \ ._: | l______
^--.,___.-~" /_/ ! `-.~"--l_ / ~"-.
(_/ . ~( /' "~"--,Y -=b-. _)
(_/ . \ : / l c"~o \
\ / `. . .^ \_.-~"~--. )
(_/ . ` / / ! )/
/ / _. '. .': / '
~(_/ . / _ ` .-_
/_/ . ' .-~" `. / \ \ ,z=.
~( / ' : | K "-.~-.______//
"-,. l I/ \_ __{---._(==.
//( \ ~"~" //
/' /\ \ \ ,v=. ((
.^. / /\ " }__ //===- ` Roy!/ASC
/ / ' ' "-.,__ {---(==-
.^ ' : T ~" ll
/ . . . : | :! \\
(_/ / | | j-" ~^

So, you dont like reasoned,
well thought out, civil debate?

I understand.

/´¯/)
/¯../
/..../

GOOD SIGS wanted. APPLY WITHIN.

You've not heard of the Geneva Convention, then?

Our enemies sure haven't.