Old 09-06-2004, 04:46 PM
Alan

Default Ooops

I have a grassy bank that I wanted to plant bushes on, so I planned to
kill the grass there with glyphosphate, and after it died planted the
bushes.

I have now realised that I did not use glyphosphate but "Pathclear".

I planted the bushes in large holes with lots of compost and watered
them well and they seem OK at the mo. Will I get away with it or are
they doomed?
Old 09-06-2004, 04:52 PM
Harry12

"Alan" . wrote in message
I have a grassy bank that I wanted to plant bushes on, so I planned to
kill the grass there with glyphosphate, and after it died planted the
bushes.

I have now realised that I did not use glyphosphate but "Pathclear".

I planted the bushes in large holes with lots of compost and watered
them well and they seem OK at the mo. Will I get away with it or are
they doomed?

Alan,
How long after the treatment did you plant the bushes, and how long have
they now been in? What sort of bushes were they?

Harry

Ooops Alan United Kingdom 63 11-06-2004 09:35 AM
Veggie Filters vs UV Filters ?? Thanks-- Ooops ! More. Bette E Ponds 0 29-04-2004 10:10 PM
Chopsticks in the soil - OOOPS! Pat Patterson Bonsai 0 20-05-2003 07:44 AM
ooops... forgot to ask... 350X_Rider Freshwater Aquaria Plants 0 20-04-2003 06:23 AM
ooops... forgot to ask... 350X_Rider Freshwater Aquaria Plants 2 21-02-2003 10:29 PM