Old 09-06-2004, 04:53 PM
Broadback

Default Blackfly on cherries greenfly on plums help please

The header says it, any recommendations please? The infestations are
severe. Unfortunately I am away for half the week, so I had no chance
of catching them early.

TIA
--
Please only reply to Newsgroup as emails
to this address are deleted on arrival.
Old 09-06-2004, 04:55 PM
Brian Watson

"Broadback" wrote in message
The header says it, any recommendations please? The infestations are
severe. Unfortunately I am away for half the week, so I had no chance
of catching them early.

A solution of washing up liquid bumps 'em off effectively (and you get clean
plums!)

;-)

--
Brian
"Stuck down a hole, in the fog, in the middle of the night, with an owl."