Old 10-06-2004, 06:24 PM
SusieThompson

Default OT bees in chimney

Thanks for all the helpful suggestions re the above. In the end our
friends had no choice but to eradicate the nest in their chimney.
They're hoping that that's the end of the problem. Time will tell.
--
Susie Thompson
SPAM BLOCK IN OPERATION! Replace "deadspam.com" with "arrandragons.co.uk" to
Old 10-06-2004, 06:34 PM
Kay Easton

On Mon, 7 Jun 2004 22:21:38 +0100, SusieThompson
wrote:

Thanks for all the helpful suggestions re the above. In the end our
friends had no choice but to eradicate the nest in their chimney.
They're hoping that that's the end of the problem. Time will tell.

It's simply amazing how ****ing stupid some people are. I wonder if
you arseholes realise you are descendents of Adolf?

Why is it the vast majority of us can live quite happily with nature,
whilst some pricks just don't have a ****ing clue? Mind you Adolf had
some bright ideas, I can see a few here would never have got past
their first birthday before being eradicated.

************************************************** ***********************************
Yes, madam, I am drunk. But in the morning I will be sober and you will still be ugly.
- Sir Winston Churchill

The Eagle Has Landed.

/T /I
/ |/ | .-~/
T\ Y I |/ / _
/T | \I | I Y.-~/
I l /I T\ | | l | T /
T\ | \ Y l /T | \I l \ ` l Y
__ | \l \l \I l __l l \ ` _. |
\ ~-l `\ `\ \ \\ ~\ \ `. .-~ |
\ ~-. "-. ` \ ^._ ^. "-. / \ |
.--~-._ ~- ` _ ~-_.-"-." ._ /._ ." ./
--. ~-. ._ ~-" "\\ 7 7 ]

^.___~"--._ ~-{ .-~ . `\ Y . / |
__ ~"-. ~ /_/ \ \I Y : |
^-.__ ~(_/ \ ._: | l______
^--.,___.-~" /_/ ! `-.~"--l_ / ~"-.
(_/ . ~( /' "~"--,Y -=b-. _)
(_/ . \ : / l c"~o \
\ / `. . .^ \_.-~"~--. )
(_/ . ` / / ! )/
/ / _. '. .': / '
~(_/ . / _ ` .-_
/_/ . ' .-~" `. / \ \ ,z=.
~( / ' : | K "-.~-.______//
"-,. l I/ \_ __{---._(==.
//( \ ~"~" //
/' /\ \ \ ,v=. ((
.^. / /\ " }__ //===- ` Roy!/ASC
/ / ' ' "-.,__ {---(==-
.^ ' : T ~" ll
/ . . . : | :! \\
(_/ / | | j-" ~^

So, you dont like reasoned,
well thought out, civil debate?

I understand.

/´¯/)
/¯../
/..../

GOOD SIGS wanted. APPLY WITHIN.

You've not heard of the Geneva Convention, then?

Our enemies sure haven't.