Old 11-06-2004, 11:06 PM
Mike

Default Cats

--
Nat.Service (RAF) Assoc. Cosford Parade / Social Weekend 25th - 28th June
British Pacific Fleet Reunion Birmingham September 17th - 20th
H.M.S.Collingwood Assoc. Mini Reunion Weekend at Coventry Sept 24th - 27th
Nat. Service (RAF) Assoc. AGM & Reunion Hayling Island 8th - 11th October
"Brian" wrote in message

"martin" wrote in message
On Thu, 10 Jun 2004 11:09:32 +0100, "Mcploppy ©"
wrote:

Just Molly bashed at the keyboard and said:

"Mcploppy ©" wrote in

message
Hi all,

First time posting here.....

I have built some troughs in my garden and planted them out
yesterday.

Got up this morning popped outside to have a look at my handy work
only to find that a cat had been in one of the troughs dug it up and
left a small package to say it had been there.

How can I keep the cats out !!!

You can place mothballs in the troughs, or orange peel, or olbas oil
or buy some of the branded 'pet off' crystals etc.

Thanks for that ....

Where do u get mothballs from :-S

Moths?

I didn't know that Moths could dance?!

The males sometimes dance in large groups, just like mosquitoes do. As in
all
longhorn moths the antennae of the females are much shorter than the males.

Old 16-06-2004, 09:16 AM
Mcploppy ©

Just Molly bashed at the keyboard and said:

snip

How can I keep the cats out !!!

You can place mothballs in the troughs, or orange peel, or olbas oil
or buy some of the branded 'pet off' crystals etc.

Have placed broken up mothballs every where - works a treat :-)

Thanks to all that contributed
--
McPloppy ©

{ Remove both MyShoes to email me }
{ Homepage: http://tinyurl.com/bbel }
{ Local Radio: http://tinyurl.com/j1vi }
{ My Alternative Site: http://tinyurl.com/rynb }

Old 16-06-2004, 10:15 AM
Mike

Have placed broken up mothballs every where - works a treat :-)

What does your garden and the surrounding area smell of now????? :-((

Please keep us informed of how successful it is.

Old 16-06-2004, 07:07 PM
Mcploppy ©

Mike bashed at the keyboard and said:

Have placed broken up mothballs every where - works a treat :-)

What does your garden and the surrounding area smell of now????? :-((

Please keep us informed of how successful it is.

Mothballs :-S LOL

Old 28-06-2004, 04:10 PM
Mcploppy ©

Mcploppy © wrote:
Hi all,

First time posting here.....

I have built some troughs in my garden and planted them out yesterday.

Got up this morning popped outside to have a look at my handy work
only to find that a cat had been in one of the troughs dug it up and
left a small package to say it had been there.

How can I keep the cats out !!!

TIA

Still working..... :-)

Cats Lozzie Gardening 2 03-02-2004 08:43 PM
Cats terrorise my fish! Scooby Don't Ponds 22 22-12-2003 07:12 AM
Cats any ideas update auntie_biotic United Kingdom 3 25-04-2003 12:08 AM
cats julie manns United Kingdom 82 07-04-2003 07:56 AM
cats Oxymel of Squill United Kingdom 1 19-01-2003 01:04 AM