Old 29-06-2004, 09:04 PM
Paul

Default Can anyone identify this shrub?

We have recently moved to a new house and have a large shrub which we would
like to know what it is. pics of it are here -
http://uk.msnusers.com/misc1234/shoe...hoto&PhotoID=4

Thanks
Paul

Old 29-06-2004, 10:18 PM
Pam Moore

On Tue, 29 Jun 2004 20:14:35 +0100, "Paul"
wrote:

We have recently moved to a new house and have a large shrub which we would
like to know what it is. pics of it are here -
http://uk.msnusers.com/misc1234/shoe...hoto&PhotoID=4

You don't give us any other clues but from the picture I would say
forsythia.

Pam in Bristol
Old 29-06-2004, 10:23 PM
Paul

wrote:

We have recently moved to a new house and have a large shrub which we

would
like to know what it is. pics of it are here -
http://uk.msnusers.com/misc1234/shoe...hoto&PhotoID=4

You don't give us any other clues but from the picture I would say
forsythia.

Pam in Bristol

Hi Pam

unfortunately i posted the wrong picture, although you have confirmed that
we have a forsythia. the correct pics are here-
http://uk.msnusers.com/misc1234/shoe...hoto&PhotoID=6

the bush is about four feet high no buds are visible.

Paul.

Old 29-06-2004, 11:12 PM
Pam Moore

On Tue, 29 Jun 2004 22:14:19 +0100, "Paul"
wrote:

unfortunately i posted the wrong picture, although you have confirmed that
we have a forsythia. the correct pics are here-
http://uk.msnusers.com/misc1234/shoe...hoto&PhotoID=6

the bush is about four feet high no buds are visible.

Hard o tell but leaves look like lilac.

Pam in Bristol
Old 30-06-2004, 03:13 PM
Victoria Clare

"Paul" wrote in
:

unfortunately i posted the wrong picture, although you have confirmed
that we have a forsythia. the correct pics are here-
http://uk.msnusers.com/misc1234/shoe...hoto&PhotoID=6

the bush is about four feet high no buds are visible.

Can you take a picture of the entire bush ? It's hard to work out just
from a few leaves!

What colour is the main trunk of the bush, and is it smooth or knobbly?

Is it a tall thin sort of 4 feet, or more of a short fat shape ?

Victoria
--
Clare Associates Ltd
http://www.clareassoc.co.uk/