Old 14-07-2004, 12:20 PM
Derek Moody

Default Vegans are pale sickly people!

On Tue, 13 Jul 2004 17:12:01 +0100, "Alex"
wrote:

"Racquel Darrian" .(y)uk wrote in message
.uk...
I have just forward this post to the Police website for investigation as

it
is obvious you think it's nice to molest children and have obviously

engaged
in such activities.

Why to you continue to feed this troll !!!!
Those of us who frequent this news group will be well aware that the real
" Derek Moody"
will be taking steps himself to apprehend this sad individual.
In the meantime I repeat IGNORE, DO NOT FEED IT,

Do as I say and not as I do eh ****chute?

Prick.

Cheerio,
Old 14-07-2004, 12:22 PM
Derek Moody

wrote:

"Racquel Darrian" .(y)uk wrote in message
.uk...
I have just forward this post to the Police website for investigation as

it
is obvious you think it's nice to molest children and have obviously

engaged
in such activities.

Why to you continue to feed this troll !!!!
Those of us who frequent this news group will be well aware that the real
" Derek Moody"
will be taking steps himself to apprehend this sad individual.

Really, what can the shitTard do hmm? Impress us how tough a windbag
can talk!

Apprehend for what, kicking shit? that's no crime.

Cheerio,
Old 14-07-2004, 12:26 PM
Zachariah

Derek Moody wrote :

On Tue, 13 Jul 2004 11:24:21 GMT, "Steve Black"
wrote:

"Derek Moody" wrote in message
. ..
On Tue, 13 Jul 2004 10:58:16 GMT, "Steve Black"
wrote:

If we're not meant to eat meat then why does it taste so good?

If we're not meant to eat meat then why do we naturally want to and why

do
Vegetarians have to make a conserted effort not to eat meat?

You could ask any pedophile the same questions, forbidden fruit and
all that.

What you're a vegan and a paedophile!

It was a question asked of you now doubt.

Lets try again.

"If we're not meant to molest children then why does it feel so good?"

"If we're not meant to molest children then why do we naturally want
to and why"

You are one sick ****ing pedo. Wrath is about to come down on you
sicko.
Old 15-07-2004, 01:21 PM
Clair Voyance

wrote:

If we're not meant to eat meat then why does it taste so good?

If we're not meant to eat meat then why do we naturally want to and why
do
Vegetarians have to make a conserted effort not to eat meat?

You could ask any pedophile the same questions, forbidden fruit and
all that.

What you're a vegan and a paedophile!

It was a question asked of you now doubt.

Lets try again.

"If we're not meant to molest children then why does it feel so good?"

"If we're not meant to molest children then why do we naturally want
to and why"

You are one sick ****ing pedo. Wrath is about to come down on you
sicko.

Actually it was a fisherman, steve black who feels it's ok to abuse
fish and children. No surprises there then.