Old 14-07-2004, 03:09 AM
Steve Black

Default Vegans are pale sickly people!

"Ben Blackmore" wrote in message
We have a vegan where I work!
He is the sickliest person in the company with more sick leave than

anyone
else. He is constantly ill!

He is pale and painfully thin.

We all suggest a good medium-rare steak would do him wonders.

I agree, my girlfriends sister is vegetarian, and she is always ill with
colds and flu, she even had stomach/gut problems, which the doctor put

down
to her diet. We also have a good friend who is veggi, and again, she is
always ill and when she gets ill it lasts weeks, sometimes months, and

she's
totally out of action can't even get out of bed, (although it probably
doesn't help that she smokes 20 a day)

Me and my girlfriend aren't big red meat eaters, maybe a steak once a

week,
or a sausage with a fry up, but we do eat a lot of chicken and fish, and
we're both healthy, touch wood, we haven't been ill for a long while, last
time we were ill I think it was a bit of a cold, which lasted a day or

too,
before being beaten by our animal munching immune systems!

My 2 cents, eat a little of everything and it does you good. Too much red
meat is bad, but none at all is even worse!

Ben

Yep!
The same with this bloke.
He gets viral infection after viral infection.
He's always got a cold (at minimum) and has a lot of stomach problems.
When he's sick he has to stay in bed for a week at a time as he's too weak
to do anything.

Funny thing though is that I train him at the gym (I'm a gym instructor) and
just as he's making improvements he'll get sick for two weeks and ends back
at square one!

Old 14-07-2004, 03:12 AM
Steve Black

If we're not meant to eat meat then why does it taste so good?

If we're not meant to eat meat then why do we naturally want to and why do
Vegetarians have to make a conserted effort not to eat meat?

Old 14-07-2004, 03:13 AM
Derek Moody

On Tue, 13 Jul 2004 10:58:16 GMT, "Steve Black"
wrote:

If we're not meant to eat meat then why does it taste so good?

If we're not meant to eat meat then why do we naturally want to and why do
Vegetarians have to make a conserted effort not to eat meat?

You could ask any pedophile the same questions, forbidden fruit and
all that.

Cheerio,
Old 14-07-2004, 04:06 AM
Steve Black

wrote:

If we're not meant to eat meat then why does it taste so good?

If we're not meant to eat meat then why do we naturally want to and why

do
Vegetarians have to make a conserted effort not to eat meat?

You could ask any pedophile the same questions, forbidden fruit and
all that.

What you're a vegan and a paedophile!

Old 14-07-2004, 04:06 AM
Derek Moody

On Tue, 13 Jul 2004 11:24:21 GMT, "Steve Black"
wrote:

.. .
wrote:

If we're not meant to eat meat then why does it taste so good?

If we're not meant to eat meat then why do we naturally want to and why

do
Vegetarians have to make a conserted effort not to eat meat?

You could ask any pedophile the same questions, forbidden fruit and
all that.

What you're a vegan and a paedophile!

It was a question asked of you now doubt.

Lets try again.

"If we're not meant to molest children then why does it feel so good?"

"If we're not meant to molest children then why do we naturally want
to and why"

Does your warped logic still seem so amusing? Feel free to answer.

Cheerio,

Old 14-07-2004, 04:09 AM
Ben Blackmore

wrote:

If we're not meant to eat meat then why does it taste so good?

If we're not meant to eat meat then why do we naturally want to and why

do
Vegetarians have to make a conserted effort not to eat meat?

You could ask any pedophile the same questions, forbidden fruit and
all that.

Cheerio,

That's a sick argument, and I find it quite offensive. Humans do not find it
in their natural instinct to be a paedophile, they do however naturally
crave meat!
If you do crave forbidden fruit, you should seek help immediately, and don't
go near any pre-schools!

Old 14-07-2004, 05:09 AM
Wilson Woods

wrote:

. ..

wrote:

If we're not meant to eat meat then why does it taste so good?

If we're not meant to eat meat then why do we naturally want to and why

do

Vegetarians have to make a conserted effort not to eat meat?

You could ask any pedophile the same questions, forbidden fruit and
all that.

What you're a vegan and a paedophile!

It was a question asked of you now doubt.

Lets try again.

"If we're not meant to molest children then why does it feel so good?"

It doesn't feel good to normal, right-thinking people,
Pete, you fat ****. Why does it feel so good to you?

Old 14-07-2004, 05:09 AM
Ben Blackmore

It was a question asked of you now doubt.

Lets try again.

"If we're not meant to molest children then why does it feel so good?"

"If we're not meant to molest children then why do we naturally want
to and why"

Does your warped logic still seem so amusing? Feel free to answer.

It doesn't feel good to normal people, and normal people naturally don't
want to do it! Your the one with a sick warped sense of logic, and I think
your a sick ****ing pervert to suggest it!

Old 14-07-2004, 05:09 AM
Derek Moody

wrote:

If we're not meant to eat meat then why does it taste so good?

If we're not meant to eat meat then why do we naturally want to and why

do

Vegetarians have to make a conserted effort not to eat meat?

You could ask any pedophile the same questions, forbidden fruit and
all that.

What you're a vegan and a paedophile!

It was a question asked of you now doubt.

Lets try again.

"If we're not meant to molest children then why does it feel so good?"

It doesn't feel good to normal, right-thinking people,

There you go jonny bald egg. The same can be said of fishing for fun,
in reality it is not fun it's a perversion.

Pete, you fat ****. Why does it feel so good to you?

What shitting on you? I dont know why, it just does. Who the **** is
pete?

Cheerio,
Old 14-07-2004, 12:15 PM
Steve Black

wrote:

If we're not meant to eat meat then why does it taste so good?

If we're not meant to eat meat then why do we naturally want to and

why
do
Vegetarians have to make a conserted effort not to eat meat?

You could ask any pedophile the same questions, forbidden fruit and
all that.

What you're a vegan and a paedophile!

It was a question asked of you now doubt.

Lets try again.

"If we're not meant to molest children then why does it feel so good?"

"If we're not meant to molest children then why do we naturally want
to and why"

Does your warped logic still seem so amusing? Feel free to answer.

Molesting children would only feel good to a sick **** like you.
And the fact you know that it feels good must mean that you engage in such
practises!
Hope the CID are reading this and track you down you pervert!

Old 14-07-2004, 12:15 PM
Racquel Darrian

wrote:

If we're not meant to eat meat then why does it taste so good?

If we're not meant to eat meat then why do we naturally want to and

why
do
Vegetarians have to make a conserted effort not to eat meat?

You could ask any pedophile the same questions, forbidden fruit and
all that.

What you're a vegan and a paedophile!

It was a question asked of you now doubt.

Lets try again.

"If we're not meant to molest children then why does it feel so good?"

"If we're not meant to molest children then why do we naturally want
to and why"

Does your warped logic still seem so amusing? Feel free to answer.

Cheerio,

I have just forward this post to the Police website for investigation as it
is obvious you think it's nice to molest children and have obviously engaged
in such activities.

Old 14-07-2004, 12:15 PM
Nick Maclaren

wrote:

If we're not meant to eat meat then why does it taste so good?

If we're not meant to eat meat then why do we naturally want to and

why
do
Vegetarians have to make a conserted effort not to eat meat?

You could ask any pedophile the same questions, forbidden fruit and
all that.

What you're a vegan and a paedophile!

It was a question asked of you now doubt.

Lets try again.

"If we're not meant to molest children then why does it feel so good?"

"If we're not meant to molest children then why do we naturally want
to and why"

Does your warped logic still seem so amusing? Feel free to answer.

Molesting children would only feel good to a sick **** like you.

The same can be said for abusing defenseless fish for fun, both are
defenseless and vulnerable, so whose the sick **** now?

And the fact you know that it feels good must mean that you engage in such
practises!

Not quite, we see it everyday on the TV/news.

Hope the CID are reading this and track you down you pervert!

LOL oh dear seem to have touched a sore spot dont we? I wonder how
long before you start threatening to hurt people!

Old 14-07-2004, 12:17 PM
Nick Maclaren

wrote:

[...]

He quotes your silly logic, and you forward that to the police! I hope
you get everything off your computer pretty darn quick.

Old 14-07-2004, 12:19 PM
Derek Moody

wrote:

[...]

Bwahahahaha you dozy slag, try to keep up.

The quotes are of steve blacks logic. Let me reiterate for the dumb
****s like you slut.

He said.

" If we're not meant to eat meat then why does it taste so good?"

and no doubt he would feel the same applied to other species, lets say
children and his quote would be

"If we're not meant to molest children then why does it feel so good?"

He also said

"If we're not meant to eat meat then why do we naturally want to and
why"

and no doubt he would feel the same applied to other species, lets say
children and his quote would be

"If we're not meant to molest children then why do we naturally want
to and why"

Replace children with any species you care and the logic is the same.

The fact is it is no more "ok" to abuse fish as it is to abuse
children, or any species.

Get that you stupid lardarse whore? stick that up your coalchute
before dialling 999, 911 or any other number.

Cheerio,
Old 14-07-2004, 12:20 PM
Alex

"Racquel Darrian" .(y)uk wrote in message
. uk...
I have just forward this post to the Police website for investigation as

it
is obvious you think it's nice to molest children and have obviously

engaged
in such activities.

Why to you continue to feed this troll !!!!
Those of us who frequent this news group will be well aware that the real
" Derek Moody"
will be taking steps himself to apprehend this sad individual.
In the meantime I repeat IGNORE, DO NOT FEED IT,